- Boston trolley and Cambridge, Lexington and Concord combo tour
- Travel from Boston to three historic cities to visit Revolutionary War and Civil War sites with your guide
- Follow the Battle Road Trail, stand on legendary Lexington Battle Green, visit Harvard Yard and more
- See the homes of famous authors such as Nathaniel Hawthorne, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Louisa May Alcott
- Explore Boston at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off trolley pass, valid for two days
- Hop off at 16 stops including the Freedom Trail, Beacon Hill, Boston Common and the Seaport District
- Enjoy a scenic harbor cruise (May to Oct) or gain entrance to the stained-glass Mapparium
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Providing a comprehensive historical overview of Boston, this tour hits all the famous spots and teaches you their fascinating significance.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- HavardPhoto by: christine T
- Concord bridgePhoto by: christine T
- trolley en plusPhoto by: christine T
- Cambridge, Lexington Concord ...Photo by: paulasoued
- Lexington GreenPhoto by: Jane S
- Concord - Minutemen National ...Photo by: Jane S
- Harbor TourPhoto by: Peter L
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium & Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Board at Main Trolley Depot
- Seaport District: Board at Northern Avenue at the Seaport Hotel
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center): Board at Commercial Street at the skating rink
- USS Constitution: Board near the ship's museum
- Old State House & Site of the Boston Massacre: Board across from Old State House at Court Street
- Tremont Hotel: Board at the hotel
- City Place: Board at the corner of South Charles & Boylston Street
- State House & Beacon Hill: Board at the front of the Shaw Memorial across from the State House
- West End (Government Center): Board at the front entrance of the Holiday Inn Select
- Cambridge Center: Board at Kendall Square T Station
- Back Bay Hilton: Board at the front entrance of the Hotel
- Museum of Fine Arts: Board at the front door of the museum
- Symphony Hall: Board at the Midtown Hotel
- Back Bay: Board at the Colonnade Hotel
- Copley Place Shopping: Board at the Marriott Copley hotel under the canopy
- Trinity Church: Board on the Dartmouth Street side of Copley Plaza
- Hard Rock Cafe: Board at Hard Rock Cafe on Clarendon Street
- Park Square: Board at Radisson Hotel on Stuart Street
- Rowes Wharf: Board at Boston Harbor Hotel on Atlantic Avenue
Tour guide was excellent and everything went off without a hitch.
This tour was very informative and the bus driver was so friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this tour.
It was very educational to see the actual sites where history happened. Stopping at Harvard was cool. The hop-on hop-off trolley was very handy. Since it wasn't too crowded, after a full tour, we used it for transportation.
We had a wonderful guide in Jerry! He was knowledgeable, gracious and fun!! We thought we received good value for our money... Didn't get to do the Harbor tour or hop on hop off as we went on a cruise the next day.. I would recommend this tour.. CR
This tour was great. I did not realize it was an all-day tour, which made it even better. My husband and I rushed off the cruise ship, dropped off our luggage at our hotel, and then walked to the tour meeting place and made it on time. You get to see a lot on this tour. Our bus driver was very informative. The lunch stop is close to the North End Italian part of town. We had a fabulous Italian lunch. We could have spent another hour there. The Beantown Trolley is more like a mini-tour of Boston. You can get off, but don't use it as transportation. Our first driver told us to use it as a tour for all the stops. Then get back on to go to the stops you want to spend more time at. The harbor cruise was great...another perspective of Boston.
Really good tour. The guide/driver was excellent - knowledgeable, interesting and entertaining. You cannot ask for more.
Very well run. only improvement would have been to continue on to the Concord visitors center. Crew was very helpful getting people to the bet drop off location
This was a great tour with a very well informed guide/bus driver. Very historical and very interesting. The combination with the hop on/ hop off bus for the next two days made it more economical.
Never been to Boston. Really enjoyed our tour guide's patter about the places we visited. Very nice.
Very informative and interesting. Frankie was full of interesting facts and knowledge. Even appreciated his views on today's problems. Some people might not have thought it was an appropriate forum for him to view his opinions, but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Go Frank!