- Boston trolley and Cambridge, Lexington and Concord combo tour
- Travel from Boston to three historic cities to visit Revolutionary War and Civil War sites with your guide
- Follow the Battle Road Trail, stand on legendary Lexington Battle Green, visit Harvard Yard and more
- See the homes of famous authors such as Nathaniel Hawthorne, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Louisa May Alcott
- Explore Boston at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off trolley pass, valid for two days
- Hop off at 16 stops including the Freedom Trail, Beacon Hill, Boston Common and the Seaport District
- Enjoy a scenic harbor cruise (May to Oct) or gain entrance to the stained-glass Mapparium
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Providing a comprehensive historical overview of Boston, this tour hits all the famous spots and teaches you their fascinating significance.
Recent Photos of This Tour
HavardPhoto by: christine T
Concord bridgePhoto by: christine T
trolley en plusPhoto by: christine T
Cambridge, Lexington Concord ...Photo by: paulasoued
Lexington GreenPhoto by: Jane S
Concord - Minutemen National ...Photo by: Jane S
Harbor TourPhoto by: Peter L
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium & Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Board at Main Trolley Depot
- Seaport District: Board at Northern Avenue at the Seaport Hotel
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center): Board at Commercial Street at the skating rink
- USS Constitution: Board near the ship's museum
- Old State House & Site of the Boston Massacre: Board across from Old State House at Court Street
- Tremont Hotel: Board at the hotel
- City Place: Board at the corner of South Charles & Boylston Street
- State House & Beacon Hill: Board at the front of the Shaw Memorial across from the State House
- West End (Government Center): Board at the front entrance of the Holiday Inn Select
- Cambridge Center: Board at Kendall Square T Station
- Back Bay Hilton: Board at the front entrance of the Hotel
- Museum of Fine Arts: Board at the front door of the museum
- Symphony Hall: Board at the Midtown Hotel
- Back Bay: Board at the Colonnade Hotel
- Copley Place Shopping: Board at the Marriott Copley hotel under the canopy
- Trinity Church: Board on the Dartmouth Street side of Copley Plaza
- Hard Rock Cafe: Board at Hard Rock Cafe on Clarendon Street
- Park Square: Board at Radisson Hotel on Stuart Street
- Rowes Wharf: Board at Boston Harbor Hotel on Atlantic Avenue
This trip is worth every cent. You learn about Boston's rich history as you view through the city street winding your way to Cambridge, Lexington, and Concord. After taking a break for lunch, the tour continues to the Constitution and finally through Boston's north side before returning you to the tours starting point.
Awesome tour guide, very knowledgeable of the area, for the price you can't beat the tour.
Loved it! Enjoyed our tour guide also.
Loved the tour. Excellent tour guide. Very educational and informative trip.
Our driver was the best!! Have been on many different tours and different cities and I must say he was the best one I've ever seen. He was so informative, answered questions freely. You could tell how much he really loved the city of Boston and surrounding areas and knowledgeable he was. A wonderful representative of your tour company.
Scott, the tour guide was very good., informative, interesting and witty. Enjoyed it very much and would highly recommend it
Tour guide was great- very informative and educational. I only wish less time was spent in Cambridge so more time could have been spent in other places like maybe where Paul Revere was caught or the famous authors houses we were able to drive by
Scott, our guide was excellent. although we had to wait over a half hour for late arrivers for our tour, we didn't feel we missed a thing. Our on/off tour the next day was seriously affected by the Gay Pride parade. there were stops we had hoped to make but couldn't. the drivers did the best they could to adapt, but we were disappointed.
Mike's narration of the Revolution's beginnings unfolded dramatically from Lexington to Concord and the North bridge. His description of the Crown's actions triggering the rebellion was detailed. Great day immersed in our history!
Half day tour was great , actually lasted until about 2:30. Covered a lot or territory and early American History.
HoHo bus is always great. Worth taking the 2 day option and use the second day like a free taxi.