- Boston trolley and Cambridge, Lexington and Concord combo tour
- Travel from Boston to three historic cities to visit Revolutionary War and Civil War sites with your guide
- Follow the Battle Road Trail, stand on legendary Lexington Battle Green, visit Harvard Yard and more
- See the homes of famous authors such as Nathaniel Hawthorne, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Louisa May Alcott
- Explore Boston at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off trolley pass, valid for two days
- Hop off at 16 stops including the Freedom Trail, Beacon Hill, Boston Common and the Seaport District
- Enjoy a scenic harbor cruise (May to Oct) or gain entrance to the stained-glass Mapparium
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Providing a comprehensive historical overview of Boston, this tour hits all the famous spots and teaches you their fascinating significance.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- HavardPhoto by: christine T
- Concord bridgePhoto by: christine T
- trolley en plusPhoto by: christine T
- Cambridge, Lexington Concord ...Photo by: paulasoued
- Lexington GreenPhoto by: Jane S
- Concord - Minutemen National ...Photo by: Jane S
- Harbor TourPhoto by: Peter L
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium & Faneuil Hall Marketplace: Board at Main Trolley Depot
- Seaport District: Board at Northern Avenue at the Seaport Hotel
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center): Board at Commercial Street at the skating rink
- USS Constitution: Board near the ship's museum
- Old State House & Site of the Boston Massacre: Board across from Old State House at Court Street
- Tremont Hotel: Board at the hotel
- City Place: Board at the corner of South Charles & Boylston Street
- State House & Beacon Hill: Board at the front of the Shaw Memorial across from the State House
- West End (Government Center): Board at the front entrance of the Holiday Inn Select
- Cambridge Center: Board at Kendall Square T Station
- Back Bay Hilton: Board at the front entrance of the Hotel
- Museum of Fine Arts: Board at the front door of the museum
- Symphony Hall: Board at the Midtown Hotel
- Back Bay: Board at the Colonnade Hotel
- Copley Place Shopping: Board at the Marriott Copley hotel under the canopy
- Trinity Church: Board on the Dartmouth Street side of Copley Plaza
- Hard Rock Cafe: Board at Hard Rock Cafe on Clarendon Street
- Park Square: Board at Radisson Hotel on Stuart Street
- Rowes Wharf: Board at Boston Harbor Hotel on Atlantic Avenue
This tour was amazing!
Fred S United States of ...
This tour was amazing!
We thoroughly enjoyed out Super Saver tour in Boston. Our bus driver Paul was terrific. He was very informative. The trolley worked out wonderfully for us. We saw a lot of the historic sites and were given much information about each one. Would highly recommend the tour.
The tour was better than we could have imagined. Frankie showed us everything and gave us an enjoyable tour. We enjoyed all the history of this fabulous city!
Tour guide did a nice job!
This was a wonderful tour. Our guide Frankie was awesome and very knowledgeable of the Boston area. We are from Alabama where we are known for our hospitality, while in Boston we have not experienced the same friendliness as you would in the South, with the exception of Frankie, we absolutely loved him. He is funny, witty, and charming. Thank you Frankie for a great tour.
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and pointed out many extra points of interest. When we stopped in Lexington we were able to join in on a group presentation by a minuteman interpreter who really brought reality to the historical facts.
Very informative. Very good use of the time. Great value.
Frankie was a fantastic bus driver/tour guide!! The Cambridge, Lexington and Concord tour was absolutely beautiful and very educational!!! The hop-on hop-off trolley was a fantastic way to see the city in a limited amount of time.
william L USA
Great tour for the price, 3 hr bus, two day trolley and one hour harbor cruise. The guide and informations was excellent. The only error is the trolley stops, only 11 stops not 18 but it cover the main part of the city.