- 3-hour TV and movie locations tour of Boston
- Spot locations from your favorite TV shows and movies
- See real places used in The Town, Boston Legal, Cheers and more
- Entertaining and informative guide is a local actor
What You Can Expect
• See locations from Mystic River, Legally Blond and Fever Pitch
• Visit the building from The Departed’s climatic rooftop scene
• Go on location to Charlestown to the neighborhood made famous in The Town
• Sit at the bar made famous on Cheers
• See brownstone houses used in Thomas Crown Affair and MTV’s Real World
• Stop at one of the locations used in Boondock Saints
• Take photos of the mental health facility as seen in The Departed
This Boston walking tour of famous TV and movie sites is a great way experience the city of Boston. The tour starts in Boston Common, heads south to South Boston, continues up to Charlestown and then cruises alongside Copley and the Back Bay.
This was a great tour! We were able to see some sights of Boston we hadn't seen yet and our tour guide, Elizabeth, was wonderful. Liked the video clips to remind us of the scene that we were standing in front of - would highly recommend this tour.
I have taken tours of cities all over the world, but this was my favorite. Our guide was hilarious, and kept the interest going the entire tour. I highly recommend this tour. Ask for Javier to be your guide!