- 3-hour TV and movie locations tour of Boston
- Spot locations from your favorite TV shows and movies
- See real places used in The Town, Boston Legal, Cheers and more
- Entertaining and informative guide is a local actor
What You Can Expect
• See locations from Mystic River, Legally Blond and Fever Pitch
• Visit the building from The Departed’s climatic rooftop scene
• Go on location to Charlestown to the neighborhood made famous in The Town
• Sit at the bar made famous on Cheers
• See brownstone houses used in Thomas Crown Affair and MTV’s Real World
• Stop at one of the locations used in Boondock Saints
• Take photos of the mental health facility as seen in The Departed
This Boston walking tour of famous TV and movie sites is a great way experience the city of Boston. The tour starts at Park Plaza, heads to South Boston, continues up to Charlestown and then cruises alongside Copley and the Back Bay.
Elizabeth, our tour guide, was really fun! Interesting tour!
This was an excellent fun tour. Alex the tour guide was informative and funny and Joe the driver added a lot to the history and information about Boston and the areas he drove us in.
Alex was great. Nice way to see all of Boston.
This was a great tour! We were able to see some sights of Boston we hadn't seen yet and our tour guide, Elizabeth, was wonderful. Liked the video clips to remind us of the scene that we were standing in front of - would highly recommend this tour.
I have taken tours of cities all over the world, but this was my favorite. Our guide was hilarious, and kept the interest going the entire tour. I highly recommend this tour. Ask for Javier to be your guide!
Tour Guide was really knowledgeable. Had a great time.
Our tour was awesome! Javier, the tour guide was fantastic! This tour takes you around the city, as well as shows you movie scene sites! Great time!
Dave was our tour guide - boy is he knowledgeable about movies AND Boston. Funny guy, very entertaining! Nice touch that you see clips of the movies as you pull up to the specific location. We even had a drink at the bar featured in Good Will Hunting. Final stop was Cheers bar - wish I could have stopped in but I had a flight to catch. We saw many locations in an entertaining atmosphere so I give this 5 stars! Good tour, Dave!
Terrific fun tour. Loved visiting the L Street Tavern in South Boston. Really enjoyed seeing the locations and would recommend it to anyone wanting to see Boston off the beaten track.
The tour was great. Guide fabulous.
Foe older people with walking concerns we were not brought back to beginning having to walk back across Boston common.