- 1.5-hour movie and TV locations tour of Boston
- Visit over 30 famous Boston TV and movie locations in Boston Common and Beacon Hill
- Sit on the famous park bench from Good Will Hunting
- Stop at one of Jack Nicholson’s mob hangouts from The Departed
- Purchase a drink at the original Cheers bar
- Hear commentary from the guide, an experienced local actor
What You Can Expect
- Visit Boston Common, the park made famous by Ally McBeal
- Go on location to the street of the car crash in Blown Away
- Visit one of Jack Nicholson’s mob hangouts from The Departed
- Take photos at locations featured in Good Will Hunting
- Take a break at Cheers in Beacon Hill
- Stop outside the gorgeous brownstone house made famous in Parent Trap
The was very informative. Liz, I was very knowledgeable. We all enjoyed the trip.
Our tour guide Liz was so great. She knew so much because of her personal experience. My one complaint would be the difficulty I had in seeing the pictures on the ipad.