On this walking tour of Boston, see over 30 movie locations from famous movies and TV shows with your expert guide, a local actor!
- Visit Boston Common, the park made famous by Ally McBeal
- Go on location to the street of the car crash in Blown Away
- Visit one of Jack Nicholson’s mob hangouts from The Departed
- Take photos at locations featured in Good Will Hunting
- Take a break at Cheers in Beacon Hill
- Stop outside the gorgeous brownstone house made famous in Parent Trap
In addition to TV and movie sites, you’ll visit Boston's most notable landmarks, including Boston Public Garden, Massachusetts State House, Brewer Fountain, Park Street Station (America's first subway station) and the Soldiers and Sailors Monument. After your Boston walking tour, you’ll leave feeling like a star! As a good amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.