- Boston tall ship sightseeing cruise
- Travel along Boston Harbor aboard a classic, historical vessel for a relaxing time on the water
- See Waterfront Park, Fan Pier, the Boston Fish Pier, Charleston Navy Yard, the New England Aquarium and more
- Learn about Boston’s maritime history and points of interest from your friendly crew
- Choose a morning mimosa cruise, picnic sail, or classic afternoon cruise
- Soda and water are complimentary, with other drinks available for purchase
What You Can Expect
A lovely afternoon sail on a lovely sunny day. Water so calm the sails were up all the time. Crew were fantastic and the lunch lovely. Highly recommend it.
JENNIFER ANN P
Absolutely loved this cruise. It was a beautiful day and it was awesome. A must do if you are in Boston. Great pictures to be had of Boston from the water. Excellent crew, very friendly and helpful. If you get cold they hand out blankets to keep you warm. You can also take your own food on board and buy alcoholic drinks, but the sodas are free.