- All-day sightseeing tour of the greater Boston area
- See Boston's must-see sights on a narrated coach tour with an expert guide
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Seaport District, Rowes Wharf, the West End and more
- Spend time shopping at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace (Quincy Market)
- Travel through the surrounding historic towns of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Visit Harvard Square, the Lexington Battle Green and the Battle Road Trail
- Hear stories about Paul Revere and the Minutemen during the American Revolutionary War
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Seaport District
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center)
- USS Constitution
- Old State House
- Site of the Boston Massacre
- Tremont Hotel
- City Place
- State House
- Beacon Hill
- West End
- Cambridge Center
- Back Bay Hilton
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Symphony Hall
- Back Bay
- Copley Place
- Trinity Church
- Park Square
- Rowes Wharf
What a great tour! Our bus was comfortable and Frankie the Driver/ Tour Guide was unforgettable.
We saw and learned so much.
It was truly one of the best tours we have ever taken.
Highly recommend ask for Frankie
Frankie was informative, personable and humorous. Trip was wonderful.
This tour was just what we were looking for in terms of giving us an overview of the highlights of Boston. So very informative for us as first time visitors! We are amazed as the memory of the tour guide in telling us about things we passed on the tour and even sharing more! It was incredible and we would highly recommend this tour as an excellent first time to Boston tour!!
We enjoyed the entire day. Our driver/guide did an excellent job. He entertained and informed as we travelled throughout the day. We would highly recommend this tour.
We really enjoyed our all day trip with Frankie. He was so informative and added humor and personal stories.
With only a day to see Boston, this tour was perfect for us.
Great tour. Bus driver/navigator/narrator was extremely informative and entertaining.
Learned from Frankie loads of history that we should have remembered from our childhood. Great to see where these events happened.
Really good tour. I can now say 'I went to Harvard' Very interesting touring around the outside of Boston and listening to lots of details given by our excellent driver. Back in Boston in the afternoon we were left to wander around the Long wharf harbour which was good plus the excellent Quincy market. Then we were taken to see The Constitution, a ship the people are very proud of.
Frankie the driver was excellent and very knowledgeable which made it a very interesting day
The tour was very interesting even though I lived in the area about 40 years ago. Guide was excellent. I could not complete the tour in Boston after visiting Lexington and Concord because of a health issue.