- All-day sightseeing tour of the greater Boston area
- See Boston's must-see sights on a narrated coach tour with an expert guide
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Seaport District, Rowes Wharf, the West End and more
- Spend time shopping at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace (Quincy Market)
- Travel through the surrounding historic towns of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Visit Harvard Square, the Lexington Battle Green and the Battle Road Trail
- Hear stories about Paul Revere and the Minutemen during the American Revolutionary War
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Seaport District
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center)
- USS Constitution
- Old State House
- Site of the Boston Massacre
- Tremont Hotel
- City Place
- State House
- Beacon Hill
- West End
- Cambridge Center
- Back Bay Hilton
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Symphony Hall
- Back Bay
- Copley Place
- Trinity Church
- Park Square
- Rowes Wharf
we saw a lot of historcal thinigs and the tour guide was very knowlegable
Great Segway adventure!!! Tour guide was awesome!!!!
FABULOUS!!! Tour Director/bus driver Jerry was incredible, a wealth of knowledge and a historical genius! Such a pleasurable experience!
This was an excellent tour! Took us to all the sites listed with very informative commentary by our driver Frankie. The lunch stop was next to a very large eatery mall with tons of places to choose from. We could not have asked for a more pleasant and enjoyable experience!
This was one of the most interesting and informative tours I have ever taken. Driver was so knowledgable of historical facts and took great care to answer questions posed by us. It was a great way to be introduced to historical and current things to see in the Boston area!
Frankie was great. Knew all about Boston and was willing to share with us. This is the 3rd tour we have taken with your company and have always been pleasantly satisfied.
Jerry was a great driver and very personalable. We had a great trip and saw everything and more in the 7 hours. He gave us great suggestions for our next day. Loved the experience!
Great tour.......Frankie was very informative and a great drive, plus his recommendations for restaurants, etc. were right on and enhanced our stay in Boston even more.
We saw so much of Boston and surrounding areas, with a fully informative commentary for the whole day. It opened our eyes to Boston's role in the war of independence, and the development of the city to the very fine place it is today. Highly recommend this tour.
Excellent! The tour guide, Frankie, was absolutely the best!!!