- All-day sightseeing tour of the greater Boston area
- See Boston's must-see sights on a narrated coach tour with an expert guide
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Seaport District, Rowes Wharf, the West End and more
- Spend time shopping at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace (Quincy Market)
- Travel through the surrounding historic towns of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Visit Harvard Square, the Lexington Battle Green and the Battle Road Trail
- Hear stories about Paul Revere and the Minutemen during the American Revolutionary War
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Seaport District
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center)
- USS Constitution
- Old State House
- Site of the Boston Massacre
- Tremont Hotel
- City Place
- State House
- Beacon Hill
- West End
- Cambridge Center
- Back Bay Hilton
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Symphony Hall
- Back Bay
- Copley Place
- Trinity Church
- Park Square
- Rowes Wharf
Our driver was great. He knew his history and took care of his tour.
It was a very good tour and we would rate it five stars in all aspects.
Frankie, our driver was extremely knowledgable. He knew his history, he had a great sense of humour. This tour was the best way to see all of Boston in a short time.
My wife and I really enjoyed our tour in the comfort of the bus. The Driver/Tour Guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable. It is a great way to see Boston historical places and understand what you are looking at on the tour.
Boston is a wonderful, historical, exciting, and lively city and is the perfect venue for a tour like this. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Also, as a result of the tour, we determined what locations we wanted to go back to on our own time. We loved it!
This tour is so worth the time and money. Frankie is full of history and information and is very proud of his home town. He does Boston proud. My granddaughter and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Great overview of a beautiful city! Our driver, Frankie, was knowledgeable and funny. Worth it!
As we only had a couple of days in Boston we booked this tour thinking it would show us the sights of the city but it was far more than that - the morning part of the tour took us out to Cambridge Harvard then to Lexington and Concord to see some of the sites where there were battles against the British in the wars of independence. Right up my street so I was delighted by this and loved every minute of the tour guides stories, he was brilliant sorry, cant remember his name and feel terrible as he more than deserves a mention as he was very knowledgable and also very funny!. After an hours break for lunch back in Boston we toured the city centre sites, ending up at Fenway Park which delighted my teenager. Couldn't rate this tour more highly, dont miss it!
IT WAS A GREAT TOUR!