- All-day sightseeing tour of the greater Boston area
- See Boston's must-see sights on a narrated coach tour with an expert guide
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Seaport District, Rowes Wharf, the West End and more
- Spend time shopping at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace (Quincy Market)
- Travel through the surrounding historic towns of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Visit Harvard Square, the Lexington Battle Green and the Battle Road Trail
- Hear stories about Paul Revere and the Minutemen during the American Revolutionary War
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Seaport District
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center)
- USS Constitution
- Old State House
- Site of the Boston Massacre
- Tremont Hotel
- City Place
- State House
- Beacon Hill
- West End
- Cambridge Center
- Back Bay Hilton
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Symphony Hall
- Back Bay
- Copley Place
- Trinity Church
- Park Square
- Rowes Wharf
Very knowledgeable and entertaining bus driver.
Great tour and tour guide. Disappointed that we had to wait 45 minutes for 11 guests that got lost. Made the tour a lot longer than we would have liked.
Amazing tour guide. Very informative. I felt like I got 2 deals in one on this tour. I got an in-depth history lesson along with a well guided tour. 5-stars for sure!
It was a great tour, and our tour guide was outstanding. The only thing that could be improved is the time allotted for lunch. We had to wait until going on 2:00 PM before we stopped for lunch. Either the tour should have allowed time earlier for lunch, or we should have been told ahead of time that we wouldn't be eating until that late so we could have brought a snack to have on the bus to tide us over until then. Waiting until 2:00 to have lunch was just too late. But the guide himself was fantastic, and the itinerary was just as great. Definitely worth the money!
Our driver was great. He knew his history and took care of his tour.
It was a very good tour and we would rate it five stars in all aspects.
Frankie, our driver was extremely knowledgable. He knew his history, he had a great sense of humour. This tour was the best way to see all of Boston in a short time.
My wife and I really enjoyed our tour in the comfort of the bus. The Driver/Tour Guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable. It is a great way to see Boston historical places and understand what you are looking at on the tour.
Boston is a wonderful, historical, exciting, and lively city and is the perfect venue for a tour like this. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Also, as a result of the tour, we determined what locations we wanted to go back to on our own time. We loved it!
This tour is so worth the time and money. Frankie is full of history and information and is very proud of his home town. He does Boston proud. My granddaughter and I enjoyed it thoroughly.