- All-day sightseeing tour of the greater Boston area
- See Boston's must-see sights on a narrated coach tour with an expert guide
- Explore Beacon Hill, the Seaport District, Rowes Wharf, the West End and more
- Spend time shopping at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace (Quincy Market)
- Travel through the surrounding historic towns of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Visit Harvard Square, the Lexington Battle Green and the Battle Road Trail
- Hear stories about Paul Revere and the Minutemen during the American Revolutionary War
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- New England Aquarium
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Seaport District
- North End (Little Italy/Fleet Center)
- USS Constitution
- Old State House
- Site of the Boston Massacre
- Tremont Hotel
- City Place
- State House
- Beacon Hill
- West End
- Cambridge Center
- Back Bay Hilton
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Symphony Hall
- Back Bay
- Copley Place
- Trinity Church
- Park Square
- Rowes Wharf
Great overview of a beautiful city! Our driver, Frankie, was knowledgeable and funny. Worth it!
As we only had a couple of days in Boston we booked this tour thinking it would show us the sights of the city but it was far more than that - the morning part of the tour took us out to Cambridge Harvard then to Lexington and Concord to see some of the sites where there were battles against the British in the wars of independence. Right up my street so I was delighted by this and loved every minute of the tour guides stories, he was brilliant sorry, cant remember his name and feel terrible as he more than deserves a mention as he was very knowledgable and also very funny!. After an hours break for lunch back in Boston we toured the city centre sites, ending up at Fenway Park which delighted my teenager. Couldn't rate this tour more highly, dont miss it!
IT WAS A GREAT TOUR!
Frankie is an excellent driver and tour guide.
The tour guide was excellent
It was excellent.
Very good,informative guide, his name is Mike. Comfortable bus. I am happy we had this tour!
Fantastic tour and tour guide..I would highly recommend it!