- Cape Cod day trip from Boston
- Experience New England in the summer on this sightseeing tour and cruise combo
- Spend time in Hyannis Port and visit the JFK memorial
- Relax on a narrated sightseeing cruise along the Cape Cod Canal
- Get the best possible view of the Kennedy Compound from the water
- Enjoy free time to sightsee and shop in quaint seaside villages along the Cape
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your New England summer sightseeing tour begins with morning pickup from your downtown Boston hotel (if pre-arranged at time of booking). Hop aboard a luxury coach for a comfortable drive south to Cape Cod.
This sandy peninsula -- a common retreat for New Englanders -- is lined with 400 miles (644 km) of pristine shoreline dotted with cottages, sailboats and quaint fishing villages. Stop in Hyannis Port to visit the John F Kennedy memorial. This small residential village is home to the Kennedy Compound and other Kennedy family residences included in the National Register of Historic Places.
Next, hop on a boat for a relaxing, fully narrated sightseeing cruise along the Cape Cod Canal, offering the best possible view of the Kennedy Compound. Learn about the waterfront sights as you soak up the relaxing New England atmosphere and admire lighthouses scattered along the coast.
Spend the rest of your day sightseeing and shopping in quaint seaside villages along the Cape. Grab lunch (own expense) at one of the many eateries – the Cape offers some of the freshest seafood imaginable, especially lobster. At the end of the day, relax on your drive back to Boston.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from June through September.