- Autumn tour on Cape Cod from Boston
- Admire the multicolored splendor of New England's fall foliage on this sightseeing tour
- Pass by the Adams Mansion and the birthplaces of two American presidents
- Visit a memorial to John F Kennedy in Hyannis Port
- Spend time exploring Sandwich, the oldest town on the cape
- Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise on Lewis Bay offering lovely waterfront views
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Boston available
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a great time.
Our tourstarted off not very good as the coach had problems with the air con, the coach was changed and we proceed to our destination our tour guide Brian was excellent.He was very informative about the areas we visited we would use your services again.
Brian our driver was great lots of information all the way to the cape about the foliage and granite quarries,and canal had a few routes through Cape Cod cottages that were unique. Glassblowing shop was great. All around good driver and stops.
Linda M United States of ...
Our tour guide, Brian, was very knowledgeable and provided great commentary on our ride to Cape Cod. Unfortunately, the waters were too rough for us to be able to take the ferry out to Hyannis Port, but we enjoyed the trip nevertheless.
Great trip. Our driver, Brian, alone was worth the price of of the tour. He was very witty, knew everyone along the way, extremely knowledgeable about the area and a genuine character. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a great experience. Oh, and Cape Cod was good too!
Wish it could be a bit shorter but don't see how that can be
Robert W USA
Our tour was one of the last of the season. It was a beautiful day. The driver Brian did an excellent job with his commentary, very knowledgeable. We saw all the sights, took the cruise and even had shopping time. It was a long day, but Brian dropped everyone off at their hotel in the evening. I really enjoyed my day.
Only thing that could have made this tour better was sunshine. Best clam chowder we had all week.
Even though it was a cold and rainy day, the tour guide made everything fun!