Explore Boston your own way with the flexible Go Boston Card. Do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace while saving precious vacation dollars. Receive free admission to popular Boston attractions, and enjoy discounts on shopping and dining around town. Enjoy direct entry to attractions. Simply print your pass and go – no voucher redemption required!
- Boston Go Card
- Most flexible way to explore Boston while saving precious vacation dollars
- Choose free entry to over 50 unique attractions and tours in Boston and its surrounds
- You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day
- Go Boston Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven days
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions with your printed pass – no voucher redemption required!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Choose free entry to over 50 unique attractions and tours in Boston and its surrounds, then let your Go Boston Card do the rest. You'll receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities, plus a 69-page guidebook to help you plan your Boston vacation.
The Go Boston Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Go Boston Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
Entry to the following attractions is FREE:BOSTON PROPER
- 2-day Beantown Trolley Pass
- Boston Bike Rental
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour*
- Boston TV & Movie Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours*
- Boston's Tall Ships*
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail® Walk into History Tour*
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Mary Baker Eddy Library / Mapparium
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House Museum
- Otis House Museum
- Paul Revere House
- Swan Boats of Boston*
- USS Constitution Cruise by Boston Harbor Cruises*
- Franklin Park Zoo
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour
- Charles Riverboat Cruise*
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Harvard Walking Tour by Trademark Tours
- MIT Museum
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame
- Cape Cod Bike and Kayak Rental
- Cape Cod Canal Cruises*
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise*
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame
- Martha's Vineyard Ferry*
- Nantucket Ferry*
- Sandwich Glass Museum*
- Buckman Tavern
- Concord Museum
- Liberty Ride Bus Tour*
- Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House
- The Old Manse*
- House of Seven Gables
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- Discover Plymouth's History Walking Tour*
- Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II*
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Six Flags New England & Hurricane Harbor* (accepted for gate admission until 5pm)
BONUS ATTRACTIONS (choice of one with purchase of 3, 5, or 7-day cards only)
- Boston Duck Tours
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch
- Red Sox Game Ticket
- Gray Line Boston Tour
The Go Boston Card offers a variety of free gifts, 2 for 1 offers and discounts at some of Boston's best retailers and restaurants. Full details will be available in your guidebook.
Able to use Beantown hop on hop off bus for two days was a highlight. The main attractions were all covered and encouraged us to see some we might not have considered otherwise.
This card was wonderful and well worth the cost. We saw so many sights and we would recommend this card for anyone visiting Boston.
I loved my Go Boston card. Because I had it, I was able to really enjoy not only Boston, but Lexington, Concord, and Salem. In fact, I was able to see things that were not my highest priority but added so much background, knowledge, and fun to my trip. AND I saved money!!!
It was so easy to use, I only wish I had more time to really enjoy more of the options available.
Enjoyed our trip very much.
We would use the Boston
Go card again.
We had a really good time with the activities we were able to do.
This card is worthwhile. I purchased a 3day card and I went to the following attractions bean trolley, aquarium, whalewatching, Plymouth plantation, sky walk observatory, fine art museum and Isabella Gardner museum. So if you do the maths you will see that these attractions individual cost more than the Go Card.
United States of ...
Great Card and we definitely got our money back in using this card.
This was great. We saved a boatload of money and had all the best sights lined up for us. The Beantown Trolley was great for getting around and not having to park.
This is a silent tour. No comment from any tour guide or the driver. It was just a quiet ride around the pond with the occasional quacks from the ducks.
We used the three day card. It was great. As others have written you cannot get to everything. We did quite a lot in three days and the card made it so easy. A few sites aren't connected with the card so make sure to check the guide book. That was fine with us. A third day on the trolley would be a nice addition. Also we chose the whale watch and couldn't have been happier. Overall my husband and I give the card two thumbs up!