- Boston Go Card
- Choose free entry to over 40 unique attractions and tours in Boston and its surrounds
- You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day
- Go Boston Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven days
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions with your printed pass – no voucher redemption required!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With the Go Boston Card, enjoy entry to Boston’s top attractions and tours and receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and other activities in and around Boston, plus a full color guidebook to help plan any Boston vacation.
Take part in tours like the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour, the popular Duck Tour and the Fenway Park tour, plus Boston Harbor cruises, admission to a variety of great museums, activities and much more. It’s a great way to visit multiple Boston attractions for one low price.
The Go Boston Card leaves the traveler in control, for the best, most customized experience possible. The Go Boston Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven consecutive days. Visit as many attractions as desired each day, but there is a limit to visiting each attraction only once per day.
Entry to the following attractions is FREE:BOSTON PROPER
- 2-Day City View Hop on Hop off Sightseeing
- Boston Bike Rental
- Boston Children's Museum
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail® Walk into History Tour*
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Mary Baker Eddy Library / Mapparium
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House Museum
- Otis House Museum
- Paul Revere House
- Skywalk Observatory
- Swan Boats of Boston*
- USS Constitution Cruise by Boston Harbor Cruises*
- Franklin Park Zoo
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate
- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour
- Charles Riverboat Cruise*
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Harvard Walking Tour by Trademark Tours
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- MIT Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Cape Cod Canal Cruises*
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise*
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
- Buckman Tavern
- Concord Museum
- Liberty Ride Bus Tour*
- Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House
- House of Seven Gables
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II*
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Six Flags New England & Hurricane Harbor* (accepted for gate admission until 5pm)
BONUS ATTRACTIONS (choice of one with purchase of 3, 5, or 7-day cards only)
- Boston Duck Tours
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch
- Red Sox Game Ticket
The Go Boston Card offers a variety of free gifts, 2 for 1 offers and discounts at some of Boston's best retailers and restaurants. Full details will be available in your guidebook.
We went to the museum of science, the aquarium, the cruise, JFK library and the zoo. The trolley was helpful and we had a great time. The GO Boston card was worth it.
Able to use Beantown hop on hop off bus for two days was a highlight. The main attractions were all covered and encouraged us to see some we might not have considered otherwise.
This card was wonderful and well worth the cost. We saw so many sights and we would recommend this card for anyone visiting Boston.
I loved my Go Boston card. Because I had it, I was able to really enjoy not only Boston, but Lexington, Concord, and Salem. In fact, I was able to see things that were not my highest priority but added so much background, knowledge, and fun to my trip. AND I saved money!!!
It was so easy to use, I only wish I had more time to really enjoy more of the options available.
Enjoyed our trip very much.
We would use the Boston
Go card again.
We had a really good time with the activities we were able to do.
This card is worthwhile. I purchased a 3day card and I went to the following attractions bean trolley, aquarium, whalewatching, Plymouth plantation, sky walk observatory, fine art museum and Isabella Gardner museum. So if you do the maths you will see that these attractions individual cost more than the Go Card.
Tim M United States of ...
Great Card and we definitely got our money back in using this card.
This was great. We saved a boatload of money and had all the best sights lined up for us. The Beantown Trolley was great for getting around and not having to park.
This is a silent tour. No comment from any tour guide or the driver. It was just a quiet ride around the pond with the occasional quacks from the ducks.