- 2.5 to 3-hour guided bike tour of Boston
- See Boston’s famous sites and explore areas off the beaten path
- Pedal along the Freedom Trail and through areas like Charlestown, Little Italy and Copley Square
- Learn about Boston’s interesting history from your expert guide
- Complimentary bottled water
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire the scenic landscapes as you venture off the beaten path. Pass brownstones in Back Bay and the South End and ride along routes created by American landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted. Discover the character and charm of each area you pass as your knowledgeable guide illustrates Boston’s interesting history. This bike tour is a great way to see the whole city -- and get some exercise too!
This was a great experience and a wonderful way to see the city surrounds. Guides were exceptional and had our safety first and foremost. Our group ranged from children to me (66) and all managed well. Thoroughly enjoyed myself despite the hot weather .
Well organized. Very good and experienced guides. Great way to get to know Boston