- 2.5 to 3-hour guided bike tour of Boston
- See Boston’s famous sites and explore areas off the beaten path
- Pedal along the Freedom Trail and through areas like Charlestown, Little Italy and Copley Square
- Learn about Boston’s interesting history from your expert guide
- Complimentary bottled water
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire the scenic landscapes as you venture off the beaten path. Pass brownstones in Back Bay and the South End and ride along routes created by American landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted. Discover the character and charm of each area you pass as your knowledgeable guide illustrates Boston’s interesting history. This bike tour is a great way to see the whole city -- and get some exercise too!
Fabulous tour with fantastic, enthusiastic guides. Bikes were of a very good quality and easy to ride. Guides made adjustments to each individual. Guides were very safety conscious. I would definitely recommend this tour. An easy way to see all the sights and get to know Boston.
Very informative guide. Boston is a great city for a bike tour. The route and stops were well selected.