- Lobster-bake day trip in Maine from Boston
- Stop at the Nubble Lighthouse -- one of the most photographed lighthouses in America
- Savor the flavors of a traditional lobster bake with clams, mussels and more!
- Stop at Stonewall Kitchen, known for their jams, jellies and other culinary delights
- Spend two hours shopping at the Kittery Outlets at brand-name stores like Coach and Ralph Lauren
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
In addition to the stunning rocky coastline, quaint villages and beautiful architecture, Maine is known for its delicious seafood. Make your way to a traditional lobster bake and savor an afternoon indulging in high-quality New England food made from the freshest ingredients. Accompanying the lobster will be fresh-dug Maine clams and mussels, New England clam chowder, sweet corn on the cob, roasted red potatoes and onions and warm drawn butter. Top off your savory meal with scrumptious blueberry crumb cake!
After the delicious lobster bake, continue on your tour and visit Stonewall Kitchen, the award-winning shop that features jam, jelly and hundreds of other sweet delights. Here, sample their famous goods and buy some of your own to take home! Finally, stop at the Kittery Outlets, where you’ll spend two hours shopping at brand-name stores like Banana Republic, Coach and Ralph Lauren. This is the best place around to get a bargain!