- Lobster-bake day trip in Maine from Boston
- Stop at the Nubble Lighthouse -- one of the most photographed lighthouses in America
- Dive into a traditional lobster bake luncheon including mussels, clam chowder and corn
- Visit Stonewall Kitchen, known for their jams, jellies and other culinary delights
- Spend 2 hours shopping at the Kittery Outlets for brand names such as Coach and Ralph Lauren
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
In addition to the stunning rocky coastline, quaint villages and beautiful architecture, Maine is known for its delicious seafood. At your traditional lobster bake, indulge in a high-quality New England meal made from the freshest ingredients. Accompanying the lobster will be fresh-dug Maine clams and mussels, New England clam chowder, sweet corn on the cob, roasted red potatoes and onions and warm drawn butter. As the adults savor a luscious lobster lunch, children can enjoy more kid-friendly fare including two hot dogs and BBQ chicken. Top off your savory meal with scrumptious blueberry crumb cake!
After the lobster bake, continue your tour with a visit to Stonewall Kitchen, an award-winning shop that features jam, jelly and hundreds of other sweet delights. Sample their goods and feel free to buy some of your own to take home (own expense). Finally, stop at the Kittery Outlets, where you’ll spend 2 hours shopping at brand-name stores such as Banana Republic, Coach and Ralph Lauren. This is the best place around to get a bargain!