- A 2-hour guided walking tour of historic Boston and some of the best pizzas in town
- Taste three slices of pizza from three popular pizzerias, including Boston’s oldest
- Learn about some of Boston’s history from your knowledgeable guide
- Visit five of the city’s most historic sites on the Freedom Trail
- All of the food is included on this tour, so come ready to eat
What You Can Expect
You’ll still hear locals speaking Italian on the cobblestone streets of Little Italy. Savor a slice cooked in an oven built in 1883 at Boston’s oldest pizzeria, as well as ones from pizzerias named in the top 25 of Boston.
Along the way you’ll walk through some of Boston’s historic neighborhoods, like Beacon Hill, the Blackstone Block, the North End (Little Italy) and Charlestown. Listen as your knowledgeable guide reveals illuminating bits of history in these areas, some of which were established over 300 years ago. Plus, you’ll trace the footsteps of America’s revolutionaries and visit historic landmarks such as Boston’s oldest standing church, the historic Paul Revere house and the city’s second-oldest burial ground.
An informative guide and all of the food are included in this tour, so come hungry for pizza and an informative journey.
Excellent! The tour guide was extremely knowledgable and fun. Loved every minute of it!
We loved the pizza tour. All the pizzas were great and the historical tips along the watywere fabulous. Highly recommend this one for your next visit to Boston.