- A 2-hour guided walking tour of historic Boston and some of the best pizzas in town
- Taste three slices of pizza from three popular pizzerias, including Boston’s oldest
- Learn about some of Boston’s history from your knowledgeable guide
- Visit five of the city’s most historic sites on the Freedom Trail
- All of the food is included on this tour, so come ready to eat
What You Can Expect
You’ll still hear locals speaking Italian on the cobblestone streets of Little Italy. Savor a slice cooked in an oven built in 1883 at Boston’s oldest pizzeria, as well as ones from pizzerias named in the top 25 of Boston.
Along the way you’ll walk through some of Boston’s historic neighborhoods, like Beacon Hill, the Blackstone Block, the North End (Little Italy) and Charlestown. Listen as your knowledgeable guide reveals illuminating bits of history in these areas, some of which were established over 300 years ago. Plus, you’ll trace the footsteps of America’s revolutionaries and visit historic landmarks such as Boston’s oldest standing church, the historic Paul Revere house and the city’s second-oldest burial ground.
An informative guide and all of the food are included in this tour, so come hungry for pizza and an informative journey.
First time in this area of Boston. Really enjoyed this tour pizza was great huge slices. Martin our tour guide was excellent.
Very fun and interesting. This was our third time through the North End in one week and we learned many new and interesting facts we hadn't heard on other tours. Plus, we had the opportunity to sample three great pizzas. Our guide pointed out other great bakeries and pizzerias to come back to when they were open. Delicious! We think this tour gave us a better pulse on the North End, a little history, a little fun facts, a lotta pizza.