- Pizza tour of Boston’s Little Italy
- Follow your local guide to Boston’s finest pizza joints, including a hidden Sicilian gem and a traditional Italian grocery
- Indulge in three slices of Sicilian, Greek and traditional pizza
- Learn about the history of Little Italy
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
You'll visit three pizzerias and indulge in a tasty slice of cheese pizza at each. The different styles of pizza you'll enjoy are Sicilian, Greek and traditional.
First, step into the oldest pizzeria in Boston, which opened its doors in 1926. Continue to a hidden Sicilian joint that’s popular among locals – lines regularly form before the doors even open!
Pop into an Italian grocery store to see where the pizzerias nab their fresh, authentic ingredients, and delight in some samples here before heading to your last spot for your third delicious pizza slice.
The pizzerias you visit may include Ernesto's, Waterfront Café and Regina's (Sundays only). Along the way, your guide will share interesting stories and facts about the historic buildings and landmarks you pass, as well as the history of Little Italy.