- High-speed Salem ferry
- Fast, efficient transportation between Boston and Salem in less than 60 minutes
- Admire picturesque views from the ferry’s upper and lower decks or enjoy the comfortable indoor lounge
- Onboard galley offers food and beverages for purchase
- See top Salem and Boston attractions within walking distance of the ports
- One-way and round-trip tickets available with at least four departure times to choose from
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This 149-passenger vessel features a comfortable indoor-lounge and outdoor lower and upper decks, where you can admire picturesque views and feel the refreshing wind on your face.
The on-board galley offers a variety of breakfast and lunch items such as sandwiches, snacks, hot dogs and pretzels, as well as beverages such as coffee, sodas, juice, sports drinks, beer, wine and top-shelf cocktails. Three restrooms are available for your convenience.
Once in Salem, you'll be in walking distance to some of the city's best attractions such as the House of Seven Gables and the Peabody Essex Museum.
In Boston, it's an easy stride from the dock to the New England Aquarium, the Old North Church, Quincy Market and much more.
This is an excellent trip. The boat is comfortable and has food and drink available. There is also a very interesting commentary pointing out places in Boston Bay and Salem. Good value for money.
It was excellent .. the staff were not only helpful but made it great fun .. perfect !!