- High-speed Salem ferry
- Fast, efficient transportation between Boston and Salem in less than 60 minutes
- Admire picturesque views from the ferry’s upper and lower decks or enjoy the comfortable indoor lounge
- Onboard galley offers food and beverages for purchase
- See top Salem and Boston attractions within walking distance of the ports
- One-way and round-trip tickets available with at least four departure times to choose from
What You Can Expect
This 149-passenger vessel features a comfortable indoor-lounge and outdoor lower and upper decks, where you can admire picturesque views and feel the refreshing wind on your face.
The on-board galley offers a variety of breakfast and lunch items such as sandwiches, snacks, hot dogs and pretzels, as well as beverages such as coffee, sodas, juice, sports drinks, beer, wine and top-shelf cocktails. Three restrooms are available for your convenience.
Once in Salem, you'll be in walking distance to some of the city's best attractions such as the House of Seven Gables and the Peabody Essex Museum.
In Boston, it's an easy stride from the dock to the New England Aquarium, the Old North Church, Quincy Market and much more.
Fun tour! Would recommend to a friend!
The ferry from Boston to Salem was a wonderful experience. The ferry arrived on time and featured a lively tour guide who provided an interesting commentary. We thoroughly enjoyed the return trip to Boston on the 7:00 p.m. ferry. The cityscape looked beautiful as the lights reflected on the water. This proved to be a fun and fast way to enjoy two cities on one day.