- Witchcraft and historical wax museum experience in Salem
- Come face-to-face with famed and notorious Salem figures at the Salem Wax Museum
- Learn about the Salem Witch Trials as you tour the Salem Witch Village
- Hear stories about witchcraft from your guide, a real practicing witch!
- Visit the second-oldest burial ground in the US
- Browse the gift shops for one-of-a-kind maritime and witch-themed souvenirs
What You Can Expect
It is short but a lot of interesting facts. Everything of interest is within a few blocks of here. Definitely worth the price and the gift shops are amazing. Love this town.
I was the only one on the tour that day which made for an awesome experiwnce. My guide answered my questions. When I was intetested in a topic he expanded on it. Was a genuinely interesting look at the history of witches without the over comercialised angle seen all over the town during October. :-)
The tour guide was great. The exhibits not so much. Still interesting though
I found my visit was met with a lack of enthusiasm and it was a bit cheesy. I decided to give the wax museum part of the activity a miss. I preferred the presentation at the Witch Museum.