- Salem day trip from Boston
- Hear intriguing stories about witches and the infamous witchcraft trials in Salem in the 1600s
- Visit Abbott Hall, a historic museum in the coastal town of Marblehead
- See Nathaniel Hawthorne's Custom House and the House of the Seven Gables as you explore Salem by coach
- Stop in the neighborhood of Pickering Wharf for lunch and to explore this unique, entertaining city on your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you are a Halloween enthusiast or are just intrigued by Salem's haunting history, this experience is perfect for you. We recommend visiting in the month of October, as there are several themed events throughout the city that you can enjoy before or after your tour.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
wonderful.............guide was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The tour driver Bob was outstanding. He provided lots of historical information, had a great sense of humor and showed us a lot more than the tour brochure promised. Bob made an interesting trip to Salem an experience.