- Salem day trip from Boston
- Hear intriguing stories about witches and the infamous witchcraft trials in Salem in the 1600s
- Visit Abbott Hall, a historic museum in the coastal town of Marblehead
- See Nathaniel Hawthorne's Custom House and the House of the Seven Gables as you explore Salem by coach
- Stop in the neighborhood of Pickering Wharf for lunch and to explore this unique, entertaining city on your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you are a Halloween enthusiast or are just intrigued by Salem's haunting history, this experience is perfect for you. We recommend visiting in the month of October, as there are several themed events throughout the city that you can enjoy before or after your tour.
Recent Photos of This Tour
Salem rooftops and churchPhoto by: Anonymous
Witch memorialPhoto by: Anonymous
'Friendship of Salem' tall ...Photo by: Edward G
House of 7 GablesPhoto by: SAMANTHA J L W
IMG_3007Photo by: Justina S
IMG_2960Photo by: Justina S
IMG_2954Photo by: Justina S
What You Can Expect
The tour guide knew all about the history of Salem and directed us to the best place to find what we wanted. He named some good place to eat .....we choose one and it was great . The tour guide went out of his way to make things easy for us. It was a great experience.
From Marblehead to Salem to the House of 7 Gables and the Candy Shop Bob made the trip a total delight!
Hailey my Granddaughter can't stop talking about "BOB!" The streets of Salem were a lot of fun too.