- Two-day 4WD tour of Fraser Island, from Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Stop at Cooloola Recreation Area to see Red Canyon, Rainbow Beach and Teewah Beach
- Spot whales, dolphins and turtles from the bluff at Indian Head and look for kangaroos and dingos on land
- Walk through lush rainforest at Wanggoolba Creek, the Pile Valley and Central Station
- Swim at Lake Birrabeen, Seventy-Five Mile Beach and Eli Creek
- Choice of shared or private accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort on Seventy-Five Mile Beach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue to stroll along a boardwalk through towering ghost gums, king ferns and pine trees and see Wanggoolba Creek; the clear water seems to disappear as it flows over white sand. Next swim in Lake Birrabeen or relax on its sandy white beach. Then take a scenic lake drive and end up at Seventy-Five Mile Beach where you can enjoy another taste of the sea and sun.
Excellent trip, the guides were really great - very enthusiastic.
This tour was amazing. The guide was clued up and funny. The tour was entertaining, the island was beautiful and the resort we stayed at was top quality. The food and the accommodation actually exceeded expectation! I would recommend this tour to anyone who only has a small amount of time to visit the island. One thing for sure is that I would definitely do it again. Great 2 days!
Absolutely brilliant! Best parts were driving up 75 mile beach in the surf, swimming in the lake and coming face to face with a dingo! Excellent guide was very informative about nature etc
A bit long from Brisbane but still worth it!!
the tour guide is really professional.
Great tour. The driver/tour leader had naturalist and geologic experience so he could field almost any questions we could ask. He and the vehicle BORAT provided a great 4 wheel experience. No matter the age, i can recommend this tour.
Excellent trip, great guide, good food, good accommodations. Saw dingoes, whales, rainforests, lakes streams and endless beach. Excellent value for your money. You will need CASH for the additional fees - not mentioned in Viator itinerary.
Excellent guide and fantastic tour! Highly recommand it!
I love this natural trip to Fraser Island very much! Our guide Steve is nice and knowledgeable.
The star view and sunrise on Fraser Island are superb!