- Two-day 4WD tour of Fraser Island, from Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Stop at Cooloola Recreation Area to see Red Canyon, Rainbow Beach and Teewah Beach
- Spot whales, dolphins and turtles from the bluff at Indian Head and look for kangaroos and dingos on land
- Walk through lush rainforest at Wanggoolba Creek, the Pile Valley and Central Station
- Swim at Lake Birrabeen, Seventy-Five Mile Beach and Eli Creek
- Choice of shared or private accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort on Seventy-Five Mile Beach
What You Can Expect
Continue to stroll along a boardwalk through towering ghost gums, king ferns and pine trees and see Wanggoolba Creek; the clear water seems to disappear as it flows over white sand. Next swim in Lake Birrabeen or relax on its sandy white beach. Then take a scenic lake drive and end up at Seventy-Five Mile Beach where you can enjoy another taste of the sea and sun.
the tour guide is really professional.
Great tour. The driver/tour leader had naturalist and geologic experience so he could field almost any questions we could ask. He and the vehicle BORAT provided a great 4 wheel experience. No matter the age, i can recommend this tour.
Excellent trip, great guide, good food, good accommodations. Saw dingoes, whales, rainforests, lakes streams and endless beach. Excellent value for your money. You will need CASH for the additional fees - not mentioned in Viator itinerary.
Excellent guide and fantastic tour! Highly recommand it!
I love this natural trip to Fraser Island very much! Our guide Steve is nice and knowledgeable.
The star view and sunrise on Fraser Island are superb!
Loved the trip as it was more than we expected. The driver/tour guide was great and appreciate how he kept everything on schedule especially his driving. Would recommend trip for sure. Thank you.
Loved frazer island. A must see tour on the gold coast. Matt, our guide, was very knowledgeable about the island and even did an night astronomy star gazing mini class. Good buffet dinner but for price the buffet breakfast should be included. We only got a Continental breakfast included.
Well organized and good for young people!
Great time, with a superb guide!
Would have been even better if we had a few things to enjoy the beach some more frisbee or ball, a skimboard to enjoy the shore, etc..
But overall it was a great experience!
This tour was amazing!