Explore Moreton Island in two-days. Travel by 4WD from Brisbane, enjoy pristine beaches, snorkeling ship wrecks, sand tobogganing on giant sand dunes and overnight camping. This Moreton Island 4WD camping tour is pure fun and will leave you with plenty of memories. This tour operates with a maximum of 16 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience your expert guide.
- Two-day Moreton Island National Park camping getaway
- Overnight in a twin share bush camp
- Sandboarding, tobogganing, snorkeling, body boarding and other activities
- Enjoy bush walks, learn about the flora and fauna of the region and see amazing views from Cap Moreton Light House
- See ship wrecks on your guided snorkeling adventures
- All meals included
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Spend two awesome days discovering all of Moreton Islands hidden wonders, beauty and activities. After arriving on the first morning on Moreton Island, you drop your gear off at the bush safari camp.
Your guide will take you touring Moreton Island by 4WD, seeing both amazing forests and pristine beaches. Each itinerary is different depending on local conditions and tides. You will see, Cape Moreton Light House (a great spot for wildlife viewing), Blue Lagoon (fresh water lake infused with tea tree oils), 40km of uninterrupted surf beach, The Dessert and Big sand hills for sand tobogganing and great views, Five Hills Look out (panoramic views back to Australia and the Glass House Mountains.
During these two days your guide will take you on short bush walks, explaining the island flora and fauna, you will also take a guided snorkel around fifteen amazing ship wrecks which are teeming with fish life, and of course, sand tobogganing and boarding, just like the ALPS, with board shorts and NO Ski Lift!
Very friendly and knowledgable guide! Had a lot of fun, the Island is beautiful!