- Day trip to Australia Zoo aboard a Cross Express coach
- Enjoy the day at Australia Zoo and see exhibits of crocodiles, elephants and tigers
- See wildlife handling and feeding demonstrations
- Pickup and drop-off from all Brisbane or centrally located Gold Coast hotels
What You Can Expect
Step aboard Steve’s Safari Shuttle and explore all that Australia Zoo has to offer including the newest exhibit – Africa! Experience the wide open plains of the African Savannah and see exotic animals such as giraffe, rhino and zebra interacting together. See snakes, free-flight birds and crocs in the world-famous Crocoseum show and get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the waters edge.
En route to the zoo you'll pass the majestic Glass House Mountains, bordered by pineapple farms and pine forests as you travel along the Steve Irwin Way scenic route to Australia Zoo.
- 10:00am - Kids Story Time
- 10:00am - Morning Otters Live
- 10:00am - Tortoises Live
- 10:30am - Morning Elephants Live
- 11:00am - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 12:40pm - Elephant Keeper Talk
- 1:00pm - Otters Live
- 1:00pm - Koalas Live
- 2:00pm - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 3:00pm - Afternoon Elephants Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Crocs Live
- 3:30pm - Birds of Prey Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Otters Live
- All Day - Tigers Live at Tiger Temple
The above times are a guide only and subject to change.
Had a great time, even in the rain, picked up on time and smooth journey.
A great experience. Transfer from Brisbane hotel was efficient with informative and entertaining guide/driver. Brisbane Zoo goes down as one of the best zoos we have visited. Spacious grounds all clean and well-maintained. Zoo staff were most friendly, helpful and informative, with great "hands-on" experience with the koalas, wombats and kangaroos etc. Crocodile show was educational and brilliant entertainment.