- Day trip to Australia Zoo aboard a Cross Express coach
- Almost six hours to spend at the zoo
- Crocodile, elephant and tiger exhibits
- Wildlife handling and feeding demonstrations
- Pickup and drop off from all Brisbane or centrally located Gold Coast hotels
Step aboard Steve’s Safari Shuttle and explore all that Australia Zoo has to offer including the newest exhibit – Africa! Experience the wide open plains of the African Savannah and see exotic animals such as giraffe, rhino and zebra interacting together. See snakes, free-flight birds and crocs in the world-famous Crocoseum show and get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the waters edge.
En route to the zoo you'll pass the majestic Glass House Mountains, bordered by pineapple farms and pine forests as you travel along the Steve Irwin Way scenic route to Australia Zoo.
- 10:00am - Kids Story Time
- 10:00am - Morning Otters Live
- 10:00am - Tortoises Live
- 10:30am - Morning Elephants Live
- 11:00am - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 12:40pm - Elephant Keeper Talk
- 1:00pm - Otters Live
- 1:00pm - Koalas Live
- 2:00pm - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 3:00pm - Afternoon Elephants Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Crocs Live
- 3:30pm - Birds of Prey Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Otters Live
- All Day - Tigers Live at Tiger Temple
The above times are a guide only and subject to change.
Reviewed by H M, March 2013
The bus driver that we had was very informative on the wasy out, pointing out things of interest. The Zoo itself is absolutely amazing, it is a beautiful zoo to walk around with very friendly staff and the shows that we watched at different times around the zoo were great and very informative.
I could have gone back the next day and still enjoyed it as much as I did the first day. Will definately be going back for another visit.
Booking through Viator was very easy and everything fell into place, just had to ring and confirm when we got there and was picked up from our apartment and taken to where the bus left from, then the bus dropped us bac k at our apartment.
Reviewed by stephsam, January 2013
Well organised by viator. Zoo is a must do. Wear sensible shoes as lots of walking. Croc show made the day. Take plenty of money for photos with cheater, koala etc would recommend