- Day trip to Australia Zoo aboard a Cross Express coach
- Enjoy the day at Australia Zoo and see exhibits of crocodiles, elephants and tigers
- See wildlife handling and feeding demonstrations
- Pickup and drop-off from all Brisbane or centrally located Gold Coast hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Step aboard Steve’s Safari Shuttle and explore all that Australia Zoo has to offer including the newest exhibit – Africa! Experience the wide open plains of the African Savannah and see exotic animals such as giraffe, rhino and zebra interacting together. See snakes, free-flight birds and crocs in the world-famous Crocoseum show and get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the waters edge.
En route to the zoo you'll pass the majestic Glass House Mountains, bordered by pineapple farms and pine forests as you travel along the Steve Irwin Way scenic route to Australia Zoo.
- 10:00am - Kids Story Time
- 10:00am - Morning Otters Live
- 10:00am - Tortoises Live
- 10:30am - Morning Elephants Live
- 11:00am - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 12:40pm - Elephant Keeper Talk
- 1:00pm - Otters Live
- 1:00pm - Koalas Live
- 2:00pm - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 3:00pm - Afternoon Elephants Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Crocs Live
- 3:30pm - Birds of Prey Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Otters Live
- All Day - Tigers Live at Tiger Temple
The above times are a guide only and subject to change.
What an experience!
The zoo was fabulous. We saw all of the shows. Including the Tiger feeding.
The food in the zoo was surprisingly good. Healthy and tasty options available.
Water fountains around the park to fill your water bottles.
The zoo staff were fantastic.
You leave the zoo at 3.30pm. Initially we were disappointed as we thought we would be there until 5pm, however it was more than enough time to see everything. We even had time for an afternoon ice cream before the bus collected us.
We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel. Our coach driver was friendly and very chatty.
Excellent value for money.
An excellent full day at the zoo. Well organised pickup and return to hotel. There was plenty of time at the zoo to attend the main show and walk the entire grounds. This would have to be the best maintained zoo I have ever seen. There was always a staff member in sight if you had any questions and the facilities were excellent. The main show is a must see so get there in time.
Loved Australia Zoo and so glad we went. Perfect amount of time. Book your adventure as soon as you walk in because they fill up quickly. We posed with a giraffe and pet a cheetah and it was great! My daughter and I even rode the camels which was probably the best value of anything. Loved the tour!
Awesome! Our driver was incredibly knowledgeable and fun. The zoo was outstanding. It was a great day! Thanks!
The tour was amazing. The drivers were very knowledgeable.
Christopher was brilliant
The ride to and from the zoo was entertaining and the zoo was a great place to visit. Plenty of things to do while you there including special attractions that I highly recommend.
Very Nice driver, small group all went well and had a good time. We arrived dead on opening time and left at 3.45 which was long enough in the heat of the day. Fab Zoo with lovely staff well worth a visit and the main show is amazing and not to be missed
Australia zoo was brilliant and the coach journey there was very informative
Great tour and just loved Australia Zoo could go back over and over loved it that much.