- Day trip to Australia Zoo aboard a Cross Express coach
- Almost six hours to spend at the zoo
- Crocodile, elephant and tiger exhibits
- Wildlife handling and feeding demonstrations
- Pickup and drop off from all Brisbane or centrally located Gold Coast hotels
What You Can Expect
Step aboard Steve’s Safari Shuttle and explore all that Australia Zoo has to offer including the newest exhibit – Africa! Experience the wide open plains of the African Savannah and see exotic animals such as giraffe, rhino and zebra interacting together. See snakes, free-flight birds and crocs in the world-famous Crocoseum show and get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the waters edge.
En route to the zoo you'll pass the majestic Glass House Mountains, bordered by pineapple farms and pine forests as you travel along the Steve Irwin Way scenic route to Australia Zoo.
- 10:00am - Kids Story Time
- 10:00am - Morning Otters Live
- 10:00am - Tortoises Live
- 10:30am - Morning Elephants Live
- 11:00am - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 12:40pm - Elephant Keeper Talk
- 1:00pm - Otters Live
- 1:00pm - Koalas Live
- 2:00pm - Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors Show (see slithering snakes, free flight birds and Crocodile feeding LIVE!)
- 3:00pm - Afternoon Elephants Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Crocs Live
- 3:30pm - Birds of Prey Live
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Otters Live
- All Day - Tigers Live at Tiger Temple
The above times are a guide only and subject to change.
Very enjoyable trip. The animals were quite friendly, especially the kangaroos. The cutest trip ever. Many wildlife photography opportunities as well. Well worth the time and money spent.
Zoo was incredible, one off the best Zoos I have ever been too. Bus driver told us facts along the way, too keep us entertained on the journey. Had an amazing day, would have liked more time at the zoo as we got picked up 3:45. Recommend to everyone