- See koalas, kangaroos and other wildlife
- See the classic Queenslander architecture, the traditional "tin and timber" homes on stilts
- See the unique platypus in captivity
- Sheepdog and shearing show
- Views over the city and Morten Bay
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Travel to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and cuddle a koala! See the amazing and unique playtpus in captivity and be entertained by the working sheepdog and shearing show.
There are also fantastic views to be had from the top of Mt Coo-tha over Moreton Bay and the city of Brisbane
Another great tour. Shame about the weather. Very wet on the day but luckily we had enough time to get round the sanctuary before the real heavy rain hit. The sanctuary not only has koalas, but emus and kangaroos too which you can walk amongst and feed if you wish. They are very used to people. Also lots of other native animals and a small reptile collection to view. Very interesting place. Stop offs for views at Mt. coot-tha on the way back. Our bus driver, Bob, was a real character which makes a real difference.
Excellent tour, good informative guide and interesting selection of sights.