- Three-hour morning Brisbane sightseeing tour and river cruise
- China Town, Parliament House, Newstead House and other significant buildings
- City views from Kangaroo Point and Bartley's Lookouts
- Cruise along the Brisbane River
- Pickup from all centrally located Brisbane hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
Brisbane is rich in history and this tour will take you past many historical and significant architectural buildings, including City Hall, Parliament House, St Johns Cathederal, Treasury Casino and China Town.
Visit Kangaroo Point and Bartley's Lookouts for a fantastic bird's-eye view of this subtropical capital.
Your tour will also include the Wheel of Brisbane experience. Located in South Bank and offering 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane City.
Reviewed by Gail, April 2013
Well organized and informative tour
Reviewed by Brian N, Australia, April 2013
My wife and I did this tour week last Sun. The tour was excellent and informative. Our tour guide had an amazing knowledge of Australian history. Highly recommended even if one knows Brisbane.