- Three-hour morning Brisbane sightseeing tour and river cruise
- China Town, Parliament House, Newstead House and other significant buildings
- City views from Kangaroo Point and Bartley's Lookouts
- Cruise along the Brisbane River
- Pickup from all centrally located Brisbane hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Brisbane is rich in history and this tour will take you past many historical and significant architectural buildings, including City Hall, Parliament House, St Johns Cathederal, Treasury Casino and China Town.
Visit Kangaroo Point and Bartley's Lookouts for a fantastic bird's-eye view of this subtropical capital.
Your tour will also include the Wheel of Brisbane experience. Located in South Bank and offering 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane City.
Easily the best city tour I've done in Australia. Lots to see and learn, and all done in good cheer and humour. A great river cruise to finish things off, and the cup of tea and scones went down a treat. Thanks, Bob for an excellent tour!
Terrific city tour. Bus driver was very informative and showed us everything Brisbane has to offer. Would recommend the tour to anyone visiting Brisbane.