- Three-hour morning Brisbane sightseeing tour and river cruise
- China Town, Parliament House, Newstead House and other significant buildings
- City views from Kangaroo Point and Bartley's Lookouts
- Cruise along the Brisbane River
- Pickup from all centrally located Brisbane hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Brisbane is rich in history and this tour will take you past many historical and significant architectural buildings, including City Hall, Parliament House, St Johns Cathederal, Treasury Casino and China Town.
Visit Kangaroo Point and Bartley's Lookouts for a fantastic bird's-eye view of this subtropical capital.
Your tour will also include the Wheel of Brisbane experience. Located in South Bank and offering 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane City.
A worthwhile tour for newbies such as ourselves, Great tour guide, Bob was friendly and very knowledgeable. Fantastic city.
Everything about the tour was fantastic. Prompt pick up, friendly guides and bus driver, information and sites we visited were all of interest. River Cruise very enjoyable with morning tea and to finish at the ferris wheel just fabulous where when finished we had time to walk the beautiful beach side walk. All in all wonderful -a great way to see an overall and history of Brisbane. well done Lyn Bibby