- Day trip to Byron Bay from Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Take a walk through the coastal rainforest of Cabarita Beach
- Browse the shops and galleries at the charming historical town of Bangalow
- Travel across the mountain pass for a bird's-eye view of Byron Bay
- Explore Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Discover the wide beaches and bustling shops of Byron Bay
The first stop is the northern beach villages of Pottsville and Hastings Point before arriving at Cabarita Beach - a local mecca for surfers. Stop to stretch your legs and explore the headland with its unique coastal rainforest. Then travel to Bangalow, a charming historical town in the hinterland with trendy shops and cafes. You'll have plenty of time to browse the galleries and shops or to relax with a cup of coffee at a cafe.
Get a birds-eye view of Byron and the iconic lighthouse, as you drive across the mountains before reaching Byron Bay late in the morning. Your guide will give you an overview of the town you will have at least two hours at your leisure. Explore the township, take a swim at the beach or enjoy the stylish boutiques. Mid afternoon visit Cape Byron lighthouse and Watego’s Beach.
Later in the afternoon, travel back to the Gold Coast or Brisbane where your tour will end.
During the tour, you’ll also make stops for morning and afternoon tea (own expense).