The Gold Coast has it all Palazzo Versace, Surfers Paradise, Broadwater Canal and the magnificent rainforest hinterland. You'll see it all on this full-day trip departing either from Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Be amazed by the numerous contrasting experiences you can squeeze into just one day.
- Gold Coast and hinterland day trip from Brisbane
- One-hour cruise on the Broadwater Canal past luxurious waterfront homes
- Guided rainforest walk at Springbrook National Park
- Natural Bridge Falls
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Pickup and drop off from most Brisbane or centrally located Gold Coast hotels
What You Can Expect
Your tour takes you through the central Gold Coast to see Palazzo Versace, Marina Mirage and the beautiful Broadwater Canal. View the spectacular coastline from Coolangatta, looking north to the stunning high-rise architecture of Surfers Paradise. You'll take a one-hour canal cruise on Broadwater Canal past luxurious homes and private boats.
You'll visit Natural Bridge, nestled in the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park rainforest, with spectacular panoramic views of southern Queensland's hinterland. You'll also take a guided walk through the sub-topical rainforest to Natural Bridge Falls and the beautiful Numinbah Valley.