- Queensland day trip to Lamington National Park from Brisbane or Gold Coast
- See the beauty of World Heritage-listed Lamington National Park
- Enjoy lunch at O'Reilly's (if option selected)
- Enjoy a treetop canopy walk at O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat
- Get amazing views of the rainforest and the coast from Mount Tamborine
- Visit an alpaca farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Brisbane and Gold Coast Hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
On our drive up the mountain we make a stop at Gallery Walk, a collection of arts and crafts shops, where you can shop for jewelry, paintings, and ceramics, by local artisans or just stretch your legs.
When you arrive at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat, you���ll be enchanted by the lush surroundings and the calls of native birds including the rare Alberts Lyrebird, Bowerbirds, Wedge Tailed Eagles, plus the beautiful King Parrots in their hundreds.
You’ll have about two and a half hours at O’Reilly’s and are free to participate in the rainforest activities like bird-feeding, bushwalking and the ever-popular treetop canopy walk, as well as time to enjoy lunch at the cafe (if option selected).
The treetop canopy walk is a series of nine suspension bridges approximately 45 feet (16 meters) above the ground. As you stroll through the treetops, your guide will accompany you, providing information about the beautiful trees, vines, flowers, birds and wildlife that make up the rainforest.
From Mount Tamborine, you can also see fantastic views of the rainforest and on a clear day the shimmer of the Pacific Ocean. On the journey back down the mountain, you will stop an alpaca farm where you can pet and take photos of the alpacas. Your day trip comes to an end as you are returned to your hotel in either Brisbane or Gold Coast.