- Koala Education Centre and Gold Coast beaches day trip from Brisbane
- Visit the Jellurgal Centre and discover the history and culture of the Yugambeh (indigenous) people
- Learn more about Australia’s famous marsupials at the Koala Education Centre
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through Main Beach, Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads and other Gold Coast resorts
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Next, drive to the Koala Education Centre. The wild koalas here aren’t for cuddling, but you’ll definitely get to see them up close and learn all about these cute furry marsupials.
Then relax in air-conditioned comfort as you drive south along the coast to the famous Gold Coast beaches. You’ll see Main Beach, the Spit and the Southport Marina, home to flashy Palazzo Versace. In Surfers Paradise, you’ll have up to two hours free time to shop and relax, or perhaps take a swim in the famous surf.
The coastal drive also takes in Broadbeach and Miami, with a stop at Burleigh Heads, where you have the option to take a short 15 minute nature walk to the lookout.