- Full-day tour of Gold Coast beaches and Mt Tamborine, from Brisbane
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through Main Beach, Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads and other Gold Coast resorts
- Have free time to swim or stroll in Surfers Paradise
- Enjoy wine tastings and lunch at Mt Tamborine wineries
- Take a guided walk to Curtis Falls and see spectacular sights from Scenic Rim Lookouts
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Once on board your air-conditioned coach, head south past Gold Coast beaches such as Main Beach and the Southport Spit, with views of the Southport Yacht Club and glitzy Palazzo Versace. Stop at Surfers Paradise and have time to take a dip, lounge on the beach or browse the shops.
After some beach fun, your coach continues through the Gold Coast Broadwater where you see super yachts and views from Moreton Bay Marine Park to the Coral Sea. Head into the mountains about 45 minutes drive from the coast to reach Mt Tamborine, a popular nature destination in Queensland that is home to Mt Tamborine National Park and a charming town with wineries and shops.
Visit Mt Tamborine Distillery, go for a wine tasting at one of the region’s top wineries, then have lunch at the restaurant at Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard and Winery. After lunch, have time to explore the Gallery Walk, a shopping district with gourmet foods and beer, arts and crafts boutiques, handcrafted jewelry and more.
Next up, leave town and drive into Mt Tamborine National Park for a guided walk through the rainforest to Curtis Falls. Your guide shares informative commentary about the region’s geology and wildlife as you soak in great views from Scenic Rim lookouts.
Your tour ends with return to your starting point in Brisbane in the late afternoon.