- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through Main Beach, Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads and other Gold Coast resorts
- Visit two of Tambourine's best wineries Cedar Creek and Heritage Wines
- Free time in Surfers Paradise
- Enjoy wine tastings and lunch at local wineries
- Take a guided walk to Curtis Falls and see the spectacular sights from Scenic Rim Lookouts
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Board the coach and drive through Broadwater and see the millionaire's yachts and spectacular views before arriving at Tamborine Mountain Queensland's most popular hinterland destination. See the vineyards and avocado groves as you head to head to some of Tambourine's best wineries.
Visit Hertiage Winery and Cedar Creek, two of the regions finest wineries for wine tastings and enjoy lunch at Cedar Creek restaurant.
After lunch, stroll through Gallery Walk and explore the arts and craft shops, hand-made jewellery, brewery and cheese shops.
Next, enjoy a guided walk through the rainforest to Curtis Falls and see spectacular lookouts at Scenic Rim while your guide explains how this district was formed from an extinct super volcano.