- Mt Tamborine small-group day trip from Brisbane
- Visit the Mt Tamborine Distillery and taste the liqueurs and schnapps!
- Enjoy a wine tasting and appreciation session at three of the area's boutique wineries
- Enjoy two-course lunch at a local winery including wine tastings
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Visit the Mt Tamborine Distillery -- Australia's smallest operating Pot Still Distillery, where the abundant fruit of the mountain is fermented and distilled to produce a variety of liqueurs and schnapps. View a short presentation and learn about the distillery and its history. Next, enjoy tastings of different liqueurs and schnapps produced at the distillery.
Next, visit two of the area's boutique wineries, where you’ll have a lesson in wine appreciation and enjoy a range of tastings. Enjoy a two-course lunch at Cedar Creek Estate Winery.
After lunch, take a stroll through the Gallery Walk, here you might like to try other wineries’ local drops, including chocolate liqueur. Browse art galleries and craft stores, and taste local beers and fudge at the Gallery Walk’s many shops.
The scenic drive back to Brisbane follows the eastern route down the mountain, with views of the Gold Coast towers and Pacific Ocean.
The Mount Tamborine Winery Day Tour was delightful! We were a small group of six which was great company! The wineries we stopped at were all different and had their own special thing happening. The scenery was breathtaking and lunch was delicious! I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys wine!
Great trip. The wineries were wonderful and the distillery was different which I enjoyed.