- Watch the whales at play on this half-day whale watching cruise from the Gold Coast
- Free time to explore Surfers Paradise
- Commentary from a Marine Naturalist
- Enjoy morning or afternoon tea of coffee and biscuits
- See how the rich and famous live as you cruise through the canals
- Small group cruising of maximum 65 people to ensure an intimate experience
- 100% guarantee whale sighting or receive a free return cruise
What You Can Expect
Your cruise continues past the beautiful South Stradbroke Island to the nearby waters of the Australian Whale Sanctuary. Each year between the months of May and October, humpbacks whales migrate to these subtropical waters to mate and give birth. You'll have the opportunity to see the whales at play, often performing spectacular aerial leaps. There will be plenty of photo opportunities as bottle-nose dolphins, giant loggerhead turtles, killer whales and various sea birds also call these waters home. Your marine naturalist guide will also provide informative and unique commentary and the experienced crew are dedicated to providing you with the ultimate whale watching experience.
Following your cruise, you'll have 45 mins of free time to explore Surfers Paradise at your own leisure Stroll through the designer boutiques and explore the stunning beaches before your return transfer to Brisbane.
Outstanding crew extremely knowledgeable. Saw many whales, as promised.
Great day trip from Brisbane. Whale - yes just one but kept visiting- turned up. Well worth it.
Amazing experience, very friendly staff highly recommend it!
Nice trip... wish I had seen more of the whales rather than just the hump and tail.
More time at Surfer's Paradise would be great we only had 50 minutes there.
Amazing cruising from the river to ocean view. Down size was wasting time to find where the whales were.
Whale watching was really good but after that we got only 2 hrs, not sufficient to have a look around in Gold coast. Would recommend it..