- Helicopter tour of the British Virgin Islands
- Fly above the stunning islands of Sir Francis Drake Channel
- Choose from 3 different itineraries to suit your schedule and budget
- Take a 15- to 20-minute aerial tour of the archipelago on the Cloud Nine Flight
- 30- to 40-minute Treasure Chest flight over Pirate's Bight, Jost Van Dyke and Necker Island
- Drink a glass of bubbly over the US Virgin Islands, St Thomas and Anegada with a 40- to 50-minute VIP flight
- Roundtrip transfer from most Road Town hotels to Tortola included
What You Can Expect
Climb into the helicopter, meet your experienced pilot and buckle your seat belt. After a gentle ascent, fly over Sir Francis Drake Channel, then continue to explore the rest of the British Virgin Islands, such as St John and Virgin Gorda.
Select from the following:
VIP Flight (40 to 50 minutes) St John and the cays of the eastern US Virgin Islands, along with St Tomas, Horseshoe Reef and Anegada – the only inhabited British Virgin Island formed from coral and limestone. Sip a glass of champagne as you fly.
Treasure Chest Flight (30 to 40 minutes) Head southwest past Sir Francis Drake Channel to explore Pirates Bight, then continue to Jost van Dyke and onward to the millionaires’ playground of the North Sound and Necker Island.
Cloud Nine Flight (15 to 20 minutes) Aerial tour of Sir Francis Drake Channel and the windward chain of British Virgin Islands.