- Pirate ship day cruise from Tortola
- Set sail to Norman Island in a replica pirate ship
- Steer the ship, walk the plank and swing from the yardarm while dressed as a pirate
- Go snorkeling in the Caribbean Sea, where you'll see colorful coral
- Lunch, beverages and hotel pickup and drop-off provided
You’ll hear tales tall and true about the legendary pirates who sailed these waters 300 years ago, how they fought, pillaged and died. Free your inner buccaneer and dress up like a pirate, hoist the mainsail, or walk the plank into the ocean to go snorkeling and swimming with tropical fish.
There’s rum punch, beer and soft drinks to wet your whistle as you sail to Norman Island, the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson’s novel Treasure Island. On the return leg to Tortola, maybe you’ll be chosen to fire the ship’s 24-pounder black powder cannons!