- Tortola island shore excursion from Road Town
- Take in gorgeous views of the Caribbean as you explore Tortola on an island adventure!
- Shop around Sopher's hole and enjoy a rum tasting at Callwood Rum Distillery
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Learn about the history of Tortola as your guide takes you through the historical district of the island. Then, make your way to Soper’s Hole, located on the island’s West End. Once the site of a 16th-century pirate’s den, this area is now known for great restaurants and shopping. Grab a bite to eat (own expense) and spend time browsing the local shops.
Continue to Cane Garden Bay, where you’ll have the chance to sample some of the Caribbean’s tastiest rum at Callwood Rum Distillery. One of the oldest operating distilleries in the Eastern Caribbean, Callwood Rum Distillery has been family-owned for generations. After enjoying a few rum tastings, relax on the scenic drive back to your cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Road Town port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.