- 2-hour surf lesson in the British Virgin Islands
- Learn to balance on a surfboard with a qualified instructor
- Catch a wave in Josiah’s Bay, a top surfing destination in Tortola
- Relax on the beautiful tropical beach, a popular spot with the locals
- Open to participants age 10 and up
- Includes refreshments and 1-hour surfboard rental after your lesson
What You Can Expect
On dry land, learn key points of surfing, including reading and reacting to sea conditions, basic water safety and a brief history of surfing.
Following your 30-minute onshore orientation, hit the waves for your 2-hour lesson. Learn how to paddle, control your board, catch a wave, stand up and ride it in to shore. After the lesson has concluded, use the included additional hour of surfboard rental to continue practicing.
Hang out afterward to watch the local surfers perform daring feats of surfing mastery. Soak up the sun, relax on the beach or head over to the snack bar and restaurant to refuel (own expense).