- 2-hour Brooklyn Navy Yard tour
- Learn all about New York’s naval and martime history from your guide
- Visit a 19th-century dry dock that's still used today for ship repair
- Check out the country’s first multi-story ‘green’ industrial building and first wind- and solar-powered street lamps
- See historical photographs and listen to audio clips of WW2-era workers, manufacturers and farmers
- Great for history buffs, urban planners, and people interested in sustainable architecture and industry!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour guide was OUTSTANDING!
GREAT tour, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and warm. Enjoyed all the detailed information he gave us. I was happy to add additional information since I had worked at the Brooklyn Navy Yard in the 50s.
This tour was highly interesting and well guided! I wish we could have entered some of the buildings and seen more of the adaptive re-use and sustainability aspects but overall, quite satisfied!
Will recommend the tour to friends
Celeste B USA
Guide was fun,knew the material and it was an enjoyable experience.
Fascinating and a worth while trip whole heatedly recommend it to anyone who's new to NYC or just never taken one of these trips ever even if you aren't new here.
Very well organized. Excellent tour guide, knowledgeable and pleasant. Presentation well-paced and informative.
Excellent tour guide, interesting tour, wish I could have had access to some of the buildings.