- Walking tour of local restaurants and markets in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
- Sample food at restaurants both new and old
- Learn about the colorful history of Brooklyn and Carroll Gardens
- Enjoy Brooklyn's friendly atmosphere and food culture
- Tour the borough with a local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Join a local guide on a food-tasting walking tour of this neighborhood, and eat like the locals do! Learn about Carroll Gardens’ culinary culture as you enjoy seven tastings at a Middle Eastern bakery, Italian coffee shop, old-time soda fountain and more! You’ll also learn about the history of the neighborhood from your guide.
Great guide. Great food. Great area. All good.
We went on the tour with Allison and this tour was fantastic!!! She was extremely knowledgable and educated about Food and History. We have been on many food/walking tours and this really was the best because of the tour guide and because they took us to so many great places and the food was wonderful. The portions were very large so come hungry. This differed from prior tours we have taken because this tour company believes in paying for all the tastings so they are not giving you tiny tastings that the restaurants give you for free. You really get a lot. I would highly recommend this tour - you learn so much about the history of the area.