- 4WD Cape Leveque day tour from Broome
- Morning and afternoon tea included
- Travel across country in an off-road vehicle
- Enjoy lunch at Cape Leveque also known as Kooljaman
- Option to return to Broome on a scenic flight
- Spend the afternoon swimming and relaxing at Cape Leveque
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Stop for morning tea at the Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community, and admire the shimmering pearl-shell altar of the community's Beagle Bay church. Then travel north to the remote One Arm Point Community, the perfect place to view the spectacular Buccaneer Archipelago and witness the huge tidal flows of the Kimberley
On nearby Cape Leveque (locally known as Kooljaman) enjoy a picnic lunch and time to relax on the pristine beaches and spectacular coastline the cape is renowned for. Go for a swim, try some snorkeling, take a walk along the sands or just soak up the sun's warm rays on the beach.
Returning by 4WD, arrive back in Broome at around 6:30pm. Or choose the scenic route, and catch a direct flight back to Broome at around 4pm. Trace the outline of the Kimberley coast from above, and enjoy spectacular aerial views of the peninsulas and beaches.