- 4WD Cape Leveque day tour from Broome
- Travel across country in an off-road vehicle
- Enjoy lunch at a Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Spend the afternoon swimming and relaxing at Cape Leveque
- Option to return to Broome on a scenic flight
- Morning and afternoon tea included
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Stop for morning tea at the Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community, and admire the shimmering pearl-shell altar of the community's Beagle Bay church. Continue along the coast to a remote pearling center and resort, Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm. Enjoy lunch at the pearl farm and hear the fascinating history behind the Kimberley region's pearling industry.
After lunch, continue to One Arm Point Community to see where fish are bred in the community's aquaculture hatchery. Take in wonderful views over the Buccaneer Archipelago, and admire the giant tidal flows that occur in the Kimberley region.
Then spend the afternoon on the white-sand beaches of beautiful Cape Leveque, known by the locals as Kooljaman. Go for a swim, try some snorkeling, take a walk along the sands or just soak up the sun's warm rays on the beach.
Returning by 4WD, arrive back in Broome at around 6:30pm. Or choose the scenic route, and catch a direct flight back to Broome at around 4pm. Trace the outline of the Kimberley coast from above, and enjoy spectacular aerial views of the peninsulas and beaches.