- Day trip to Flanders’ WWI battlefields from Bruges with an expert guide
- See the sobering Käthe Kollwitz sculptures, Grieving Parents, at the German Military Cemetery of Vladslo
- Enjoy a light Belgian lunch of cheese and bread in Paschendaele’s famous Old Cheese Factory
- Pay your respects to fallen WWI soldiers at Tyne Cot Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery
- Explore In Flanders’ Field Museum at leisure, listening to audio-guided commentary
- Attend the Last Post Ceremony in Ypres with your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
There was so much to see and do! We definitely could have spent more time at some of the sites; however, it is understandable that we couldn and #39;t spend more time or else we wouldn and #39;t have seen all the sites we did see. The guide was really good and knowledgable
Brilliant tour very eye opening to us who didn't really understand the war. Our guide was very knowledgeable but did drag on a bit sometimes making it a bit hard to follow. Had no idea there were so many cemeteries around the area, very emotional ending at the Menin Gate for the Last Post service, just brilliant.
Absolutely fantastic day, excellent guide.
I would recommend this tour to all Australians.
The day was topped off by the Last Post Ceremony in Ypres - fabulous and very moving.
Johanne did a great job very knowledgeable and always took time
to answer Questions. He was very Passionate it was an eye opening tour
A very informative and moving tour. Stephan was our guide. He described events so vividly and we really enjoyed listening to him. I would recommend the tour!
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour.
This was a fantastic day, driver and guide were very professional. We visited all the areas that we wanted to see with the highlight being the Menin Gate service. Top tour
A fantastic full day. Very well organised where the tour guide went above and beyond to make our trip memorable. The coach driver and mini bus pick up lady were supurb too. Well recomended.
Excellent tour. Our guide Dietrich was quite knowledgable and an excellent presenter. He provided great context and information as we travelled between stops and at each visit. The Flanders Field Museum was excellent. The Last Post ceremony was quite moving. I learned quite a bit about WWI would highly recommend this tour.