- Day trip to Flanders’ WWI battlefields from Bruges with an expert guide
- See the sobering Käthe Kollwitz sculptures, Grieving Parents, at the German Military Cemetery of Vladslo
- Enjoy a light Belgian lunch of cheese and bread in Paschendaele’s famous Old Cheese Factory
- Pay your respects to fallen WWI soldiers at Tyne Cot Commonwealth War Graves Cemetery
- Explore In Flanders’ Field Museum at leisure, listening to audio-guided commentary
- Attend the Last Post Ceremony in Ypres with your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Johanne did a great job very knowledgeable and always took time
to answer Questions. He was very Passionate it was an eye opening tour
A very informative and moving tour. Stephan was our guide. He described events so vividly and we really enjoyed listening to him. I would recommend the tour!
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour.
This was a fantastic day, driver and guide were very professional. We visited all the areas that we wanted to see with the highlight being the Menin Gate service. Top tour
A fantastic full day. Very well organised where the tour guide went above and beyond to make our trip memorable. The coach driver and mini bus pick up lady were supurb too. Well recomended.
Excellent tour. Our guide Dietrich was quite knowledgable and an excellent presenter. He provided great context and information as we travelled between stops and at each visit. The Flanders Field Museum was excellent. The Last Post ceremony was quite moving. I learned quite a bit about WWI would highly recommend this tour.
Very good guide, very knowledgeable. Various stops, enjoyable lunch in Ypres. The Menin gate service and Last Post very moving. A busy day but plenty to do.
Tour was excellent. Little late to start but not a big issue. Tour guide was extremely knowledgable and willing to answer all questions. Delivered on all aspects of tour as described. Only issue with tour operator was lack of specific information on pick up location. A small map would be very helpful.
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide was excellent. He not only knew his subject material well, he approached the tour with reverence for the huge personal sacrifices made by men and women on both sides of the first World War. We learned so much and it was great day.