- Brussels sightseeing and food walking tour
- See Brussels’ main sights including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Grand Place, Royal Galleries and Manneken Pis statue
- Sample sweet and savory Belgian treats including waffles, chocolates, frites and mussels
- Sip traditional Belgian beers at a beloved local tavern
- Learn about Brussels' rich culinary traditions from your guide
What You Can Expect
Great fun! Avo was superb and the group was great fun.
Our tour guide was late but had someone meet us and share about Brussels history with us. Our guide was great -- a wealth of information, and took us around to many new and hidden places. The tastings were amazing -- we had so much food.
Great Tour - Almo aka George Clooney was very informative
Amazing! Our Tour guide was so informative!
The tour was great. Much better than expected. We got a full lunch with Mussles of course, Belgian Beer Beef, Rabbit, and Belgian chicken. The guide knew the city really well and could answer questions and adapt the route to suit us. Beer, Waffles and Chocolate were of course fabulous. Amazing how much we could fit into an afternoon.
We took the Gourmet food tour instead and it was fabulous.
Wow...this was brilliant. We were sooooo lucky. We had both Marc and Marie (Mary) complete the tour with us. We were blessed with double the knowledge and experience of this tour. It was over and above all of our expectations. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wishes to experience a real Brussels. Food and location tour. Thanks Marc and Marie for a brilliant tour...you were both fantastic.
Pasco group of four from Western Australia. We Loved Your Tour.......
we really enjoyed the tour - tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly - loved all the tastings - great way to tour the city
Laura All Over
Laura All Over