- Half-day walking tour in Brussels
- Discover Brussels' hidden treasures
- Learn about the history of the Freemasons, the Templars and the Illuminati
- Visit Coudenberg, the site of a former royal palace
- Enjoy a traditional Belgium lunch in the local pub of surrealist painter René Magritte (included)
- Multilingual guide will unravel Brussels' mysteries
Find the missing Zodiac sign on a building, and explore the history of the Freemasons in Brussels. Visit the grave of a Freemason at St Michael Cathedral, and look for signs o f their legends and traditions in the colorful church windows.
Then, follow your knowledgeable guide uptown to the park across from Coudenberg, the former royal palace, where you’ll discover the meaning of hidden inscriptions. Learn about the underground city below the palace, and get to know the founder of the Templars, Godfried of Bouillon.
At the end of your tour, visit the bar where Rene Magritte, a famous Walloon painter, got his ideas and discussed his vision of art. Your walking tour will have worked up your appetite, so relax at one of Magritte's favorite tables and enjoy a delicious Brussels lunch of traditional Pottekes, a mix of cheeses, a selection of delicacies, mixed salad, bread and a Belgium beer – all included in your tour price!