Book this trip and save over 11% compared to booking the three tours separately!
- Combine three best-selling Brussels tours with this 2-day Super Saver
- Experience the best of Belgium in two full days with a professional guide!
- See Brussels' top attractions, such as the Royal Residence, Royal Square, Houses of Parliament and the Triumphal Arch
- Discover Antwerp's city center, see the Cathedral of Our Lady and admire works of art by Rubens
- Admire Ghent's highlights, like St Bavo Cathedral, St Nicolas Church and the Castle of the Counts of Flanders
- See Bruges' main sights, including the Lake of Love, Beguinage, Our Lady Church, Market Square and Town Hall Square
What You Can Expect
Money well spent . Got to see far more than I could have done in the time if acting independently , tour office has a central old town location and is easy to find ,hotel pickups worked out well.
Tour buses large modern and clean and well driven.
Tour guides friendly and full of info , many off the track attractions were shown without their local knowledge they would never have been found.
Given that this option is a four centre overview it should be appreciated that they move along at a fair pace so its a full day and busy this applies to both days , the break in between the end of the Brussels section and the start of the Antwerp is slim so little chance to eat etc so be prepared.
More time in day 2 as its a full day on one coach as opposed to the coach change on day one .
That being said I would recommend this if your time is limited you get the most bang for your buck and see loads in the four cities I am glad that we did this , but be aware they are both full days so up early and return late , I would doubt it would suit younger children . But top marks for the trip worth every penny, for those that might consider this or any other trip please listen to the guides re times etc , they are given in all languages so have some consideration for others .
$127.56 Save $16.27