Book this trip and save 11% compared to booking the two tours separately!
- Brussels Super Saver tour including a Brussels sightseeing tour and trip to Antwerp
- See top Brussels attractions on a guided tour, such as the Royal Residence, Royal Square, Houses of Parliament and Art Nouveau houses
- Take a half-day trip to Antwerp with your expert guide
- Discover Antwerp's city center, take a walking tour of Market Square, and visit a diamond factory
- See the Cathedral of Our Lady and admire famous works of art by Rubens
- Complimentary pickup from selected Brussels hotels
What You Can Expect
Very good guides, would like to do Antwerp again.
Both tour guides were excellent. The morning tour had some technology issues but the guide did remarkably well speaking in 3 languages without a microphone.
Antwerp was fascinating. As it was a Saturday the Diamond demonstration wasn't available but we got to see plenty of other sights including the port area. Frank was an excellent guide with a great sense of humour.
Both the morning excursion and the afternoon were so good. Dan was excellent in giving us information about Brussels and made sure everyone was accounted for. In the afternoon we had guide and he was wonderful as well. I wish I could remember his name but both of these guys provided a lot of information and history on the places we went too.
Good but not very detailed introduction.
good. 4.5 star. One of the operator of Brussels's city tours was rude.
The morning tour was delayed by bad traffic and we did not get to our afternoon Antwerp tour till 1:15pm and we barely made a quick visit to the WC before boarding the bus with no opportunity fo buy a sandwich.
Morning tour of Brussels was fine. The Antwerp tour showed us some interesting surprise of the flora carpet in display. We were pleased. Both guides were fine but not as good as the guide that took us to Ghent and burgers.
Very good tour guides. Poor communication by company concerning pick up and drop off points.
Great way to see Brussels and Antwerp! Stephan was guide for Antwerp, he was amazing! He gave lots of info on history of Antwerp.
Surprisingly Manikin Pis Boy visit was not included.
Antwerp guide talked continously!
$77.03 Save $9.13