- Three hour private tour through Brussels by car or minibus
- Enjoy panoramic views of Belgium's capital and home of the European Union
- See major sites including Grand Place, the Royal Palace and Manneken Pis
- Sample Belgian beers including Stella Artois, Leffe and Hoegaarden
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I was in Brussels for just 24 hours and this private sightseeing tour was perfect. Our tour guide (I forget his name-sorry!) took us to all the places we wanted to see. He was the utmost professional and he even spent time after the tour was over talking and having a beer with us. He went out of his way to provide tips on the best places the locals go to for mussels (a favorite of mine). I recommend this tour for anyone visiting Brussels.
Our tour guide did not pick us up at the right hotel, and we spent most of the time in traffic in a hot car- not a minivan as booked. It was more like a station wagon. The sights we did see, all but the Grand Place, were just drive bys, with no stopping. No water was offered, and we were thirsty and hot. We had our two boys with us, and they were not expecting to be put in the back of a station wagon and sight see.
We were hot, uncomfortable, and disappointed.
We paid a lot for this trip, and it was a total WASTE of money.