- Full-day private tour of Ghent and Bruges from Brussels
- Visit St Bavo Cathedral in Ghent to see Van Eyck’s The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb
- Explore the city and stop for photos by the Belfry of Ghent, St Nicholas’ Church and Gravensteen Castle
- Enjoy audio commentary about the history of Ghent and Bruges while traveling between the cities
- Stroll around Minnewater Lake and visit Bruges’s famous Beguinage, a serene convent
- Admire the medieval architecture of Bruges on a walking tour, and see the Church of Our Lady
- Enjoy comfort and style as you travel by luxury minivan
What You Can Expect
Both these cities are must sees. We went to Ghent first it was quiet and serene and so beautiful. Amazing architecture and quaint. The highlight was the Ghent altar piece. Bruges was beautiful as well, large and more to see. It was bustling with tourists. The highlight for us was the Michealangelo Madonna and Child. We also enjoyed the Church of the Holy Blood and the Gothic Hall. We ate late because there was so much to see. It gave an excellent overview. I felt the boat ride was unnecessary and took up our time for visiting the sites. It was not part of the tour but we decided to go. Our guide was knowledgeable of Flemish history and loved his cities and country.
We had a great time even though the weather wasn't perfect. Wouldn't have wanted to miss these cities.