- Private day trip to World War I Flanders battlefields from Brussels, a Viator Exclusive
- Mark the 100th anniversary of the beginning of World War I with this highly educational and in-depth tour of battlefields and memorials
- Visit Vladslo and Tyne Cot cemeteries, where thousands of soldiers are laid to rest
- See the sites of major battles and memorials to Canadian and Australian forces
- Attend the poignant Last Post ceremony, a tribute to those who died defending the city of Ypres
- Enjoy comfort and style as you travel by luxury minivan
- Don't miss this engrossing experience that can't be booked anywhere else!
What You Can Expect
Excellent. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and showed a great flexibility. I would highly recommend it.
Fantastic day, promptly collected from our Hotel by Jean and driven for the day in luxury vehicle
Watched excellent video on the way, full day, very educational and informative, comprehensive
We were a group of 4 New Zealanders so got to see the ANZAC and NZ heroes resting places.
Worth doing some reading before you go about the various battlegrounds but our host was brilliant.
Flanders Museum excellent too. Menin Gate Last Post very moving despite it being a cold October evening.
Jean, the guide was simply terrific.
A very insightful and somber day - it is incredible to still see landscape affected by events of 100 years ago. Our guide customized a bit for us and we visited the site of McCrae's poem as well as the "In Flanders Fields Museum" in Ypres. The Irish, Canadian, and Tyne Cot memorials were very powerful.
This trip was excellent, our guide was very informative and certainly knew his history of the area. We saw and learnt so many things about Flanders in general. The whole day was a great experience.