This small-group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- See the best Budapest Christmas Markets with an expert, English-speaking guide
- Visit top Budapest sights in the Inner Pest as the UNESCO World heritage site Andrassy Blvd and see them illuminated for Christmas
- Enjoy a unique wine tasting in a private wine cellar
- Complimentary drink of hot mulled wine
- Learn stories about Hungarian Christmas culture and facts
What You Can Expect
Besides getting a great introduction to the city, you’ll also be treated to a 3 tier wine tasting in a private wine cellar. Halfway through the tour you’ll get the chance to relax a bit while sipping away famous wines from Hungary such as Bull’s Blood and Tokaj.
At the end of the tour you'll be invited to try a seasonal hot wine, before being left to spend time at leisure in the biggest Christmas market on Vorosmarty Square. Close-by to the square is the famous walking street Vaci where many shops can be found for more traditional shopping.
The guide was very good. The tour included a wine tasting and a trip to two markets in Budapest. We were also shown others points of interest which we were not expecting. Overall the tour exceeded our expectations. Well worth the asking price.
First a lesson on wines of Hungary and a wine tasting, excellent. Guide was a college student named "Barbie", a rough English translation. Then on to St Stephen's Church, also excellent on the history. Then on to the Christmas Market and hot punch. All around superb.