This small-group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- See the best Budapest Christmas markets with an expert, English-speaking guide
- Visit top Budapest sights such as the Opera House on the festively decorated Andrássy Blvd, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy a wine tasting in a private wine cellar
- Complimentary drink of hot mulled wine
- Learn about Hungarian Christmas traditions and facts
What You Can Expect
Along with a great introduction to Budapest's popular landmarks, you also get a 3-tier wine tasting in a private cellar! Take a break in the middle of the tour to sip famous wines from Hungary such as Bull’s Blood and Tokaj. At the end of the guided tour, you'll get a taste of a seasonal mulled wine.
Once you're finished relaxing over wine, your guide takes you to Budapest's biggest Christmas market in Vorosmarty Square to finish your tour. Afterward, your guide directs you to nearby Váci, a famous walking street dotted with shops that offer traditional gifts and souvenirs. Here, you can spend time at leisure.
The guide was very good. The tour included a wine tasting and a trip to two markets in Budapest. We were also shown others points of interest which we were not expecting. Overall the tour exceeded our expectations. Well worth the asking price.
First a lesson on wines of Hungary and a wine tasting, excellent. Guide was a college student named "Barbie", a rough English translation. Then on to St Stephen's Church, also excellent on the history. Then on to the Christmas Market and hot punch. All around superb.