Book and save 25% compared to the local supplier's price for travel on Monday and Wednesday during April, May and June with 2:30pm departure!
- 3-hour small-group walking tour of Budapest
- See Budapest main sites such as as Heroes' Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Danube Promenade and Buda Castle District
- Enjoy two delicious Hungarian pastries with some tea, coffee or mineral water
- Maximum of 15 participants ensures a more personalized experience
- Escorted by a private English-speaking guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from Buda Castle areaPhoto by: Staci C
- Our Guide!Photo by: Toni S
United Kingdom, 06 2015
- Hero SquarePhoto by: Ling
- Brigit our guidePhoto by: RALPH B
- GOULASH HEAVEN IN A GERRY PUB!Photo by: Gegso
- Our group looking at St ...Photo by: deborah e
- Parliament BuildingsPhoto by: Angela H
- The MetroPhoto by: A and V
Australia, 12 2012
- Chain Bridge in BudapestPhoto by: Staci C
- Heroes Square in BudapestPhoto by: Staci C
- P1010545Photo by: Christine A
Australia, 10 2011
- P1010506Photo by: Christine A
Australia, 10 2011
- P1010502Photo by: Christine A
Australia, 10 2011
- Budapest City Walking TourPhoto by: Margaret F
- Pest from Buda Castle HillPhoto by: Michael S
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- PiauiPhoto by: Thiago M
Brazil, 10 2008
What You Can Expect
Your next stop will be the popular Szechenyi Spa, Europe’s largest thermal bath, before taking the metro back into the city center.
From there, you’ll encounter the neo-classical structure of St. Stephen’s Basilica, one of the two tallest buildings in Budapest. Afterward, take a load off your feet in a Hungarian cafe where you can relax with a hot drink and two delicious pastries included in the price of your ticket.
After your snack, you’ll continue along the cobblestone streets towards Ferenciek Square and Vaci Street, a strip well-known for its shops and trinkets. You’ll then walk along the Danube Promenade, taking in the panorama of Gellert Hill and the Citadel, while snapping a photo of the Chain Bridge. You’ll conclude your tour in the Buda Castle District, where you can take the last of your photos from the stunning lookout at Fisherman's Bastion.
Wonderful guide Joseph made our tour very informative and interesting. He kept it at a good pace never felt bored. I would recommend Joseph and Viator.
Thomas our guide was very friendly and enthusiastic which couldn't help but rub off on us. He was very knowledgable and I felt we covered a large part of the city. Well worth doing this tour.
We were the only ones on the tour. and our guide Adrienne was excellent.
She took us to great places and at a easy pace.
Enjoyed a ride on the bus and train and morning tea at the first Strudel Bar in Budapest.
A must when visiting Budapest.
Anna R United Kingdom
Really informative trip, it is taking around 3 hours but that include public transport. the guide is really knowledgeable and he will explain a lot about Budapest and beginnings of that City. Really good to go for it.
Our guide, George, was so informative and helpful. He gave us a real insight in Hungary's history both past and present. Would definitely recommend Viator's city walking tours.
Everyone should have Andi as a guide. She was fantastic. She made the city come alive for us. Great humor. We all love Budapest. Thank you Andi for spending time with the 5 of us. Rita, John, Kate and Kristin Kamp and Ray Whitesell.
Our guide for this tour was Andi, she was very knowledgeable and passionate . We learnt so much about not only the history and culture of Budapest but also about famous Hungarians.
Highly recommend this tour
amazing tour! we learned so much about the history and culture of budapest, and our tour guide was very knowledgable and answered all of our questions!!!
The very best thank Tamas!
As always Viator and their guides are top - learned a lot and had fun doing it! Our guide, George was sensational!
$38.49 Save $9.61