- 1.5-hour afternoon cocktail and beer cruise along the Danube River
- Sip on two cocktails, three beers or non-alcoholic drinks as you cruise
- Admire Parliament House, the Castle District, Chain Bridge and other Budapest landmarks from the water
- Select drinks from a tempting cocktail list that includes mojitos, piña coladas and more
- Enjoy the extra choice of warming grog or mulled wine on a winter cruise
- Buy additional cocktails and other drinks from the onboard bar, if you wish
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a chilled cocktail or beer while admiring the impressive panorama from the water. You’ll travel under the famous Chain Bridge and past the regal Parliament building, home to Holy Crown of Hungary.
Snap some photos as you pass the Gellért Baths, a popular spot for thermal waters, as well as the lookout towers of Fisherman’s Bastion and the magnificent Buda Castle.
Your ticket includes up to two cocktails or three beers while you cruise the Danube. If you choose the cocktail route, you won’t be disappointed! The list is comprehensive and designed to suit your tastes. Soft drinks and water are also available on board.
After approximately an hour and a half onboard, your riverside tour will conclude back at its original departure point.
This cruise was very well organized with clear instructions where to meet. The cocktails were full sized and served in proper glass cocktail glasses so with the hour and a half boat trip I thought it was excellent value for money.
I would recommend this tour on the beautiful danube
Excellent way to see Budapest from the river. My best pictures from my trip were taken on this cruise. Drinks were excellent.
Great lively seeing Budapest at night on the river.
Very nice short cruise.
I enjoyed the sights and cocktails. Worth doing. No commentary was disapppointing. Waited 30 mins at meeting place and as just walked to boat and left there.
the budapest cocktail and beer cruise is worth doing, i chose the coctail cruise and was given a nice this of cocktails to choose from, it is a good way to spend a hour on the danube, while looking at all the sites from the river.
I was disappointed as we spent a lot of intervals moored up, not even moving. I read that there were hot cocktails available in the winter months but there were none. Also the music was terrible. However the views of parliament and the bridges at night were incredible and the staff were polite.