- See the best of Budapest with this sightseeing combo!
- Take a hop-on hop-off tour across Budapest with a ticket valid for 24 hours
- Enjoy a scenic sightseeing cruise along the Danube River
- Soak up the atmosphere at elegant 19th-century Café Gerbeaud and enjoy coffee with a piece of cake
- Have a 3-course dinner or lunch with a drink at the traditional Kaltenberg cellar restaurant
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise
See top Budapest attractions the easy way on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. With a great sightseeing route, interesting commentary and great views from the top of the bus, this the hop-on hop-off city tour truly is the best way to see the sights of Budapest in both Buda and Pest -- the two districts of the city. Pass by examples of some of Budapest's finest architectural achievements, such as the magnificent neo-Gothic Parliament building, home of the Holy Hungarian Crown, as well as UNESCO World Heritage-listed Buda Castle, Andrássy Avenue and Heroes' Square.
Then, take a relaxing cruise along the beautiful Danube River, where you will enjoy endless views of the city’s main sights from the water.
Coffee and Cake at Café Gerbeaud
Whenever you feel like having a little break, head to Café Gerbeaud, where coffee and a piece of delicious cake will be waiting for you. Dating back to the 19th century and located in Vörösmarty Square, this coffee house is one the oldest in Budapest and also one of the most elegant, with its silk-carpeted walls, crystal chandeliers and gilded tables.
Lunch or Dinner at Kaltenberg Restaurant
For either lunch or dinner, head to Kaltenberg, a traditional vaulted cellar restaurant where you’ll enjoy a delicious 2-course meal, including a drink, without the need for a reservation. Here, indulge insome of the best Hungarian specialties while overlooking the city.