- 2 hour Budapest sightseeing cruise on the Danube River
- Admire Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, including the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
- Feast on a Hungarian buffet dinner (if option selected) and drinks including wine and Champagne
- Enjoy live music entertainment by the Hungária Folk Orchestra
Recent Photos of This Tour
- ParlementPhoto by: Alexia U
- La vue côté BudaPhoto by: Alexia U
- Dîner croisièrePhoto by: Alexia U
- Parliament BuildingPhoto by: Stephen G
- PA060025Photo by: Wayne B
- Hungarian Parliment BuildingPhoto by: John M
- Chain BridgePhoto by: ERIKA L
- Viator made our dream come ...Photo by: Ellen
- BuffetPhoto by: Tote
- Parlamento desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- Chain Brige desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- The Royal PalacePhoto by: Shaun C
- Parliament BuildingsPhoto by: Shaun C
- Night viewPhoto by: Joseph A
- Parliament buildingPhoto by: Joseph A
- On the boatPhoto by: Joseph A
- Croisière au Champagne ...Photo by: Muriel H
- Kvässlryssning på ...Photo by: Kari L
- The ParliamentPhoto by: Perry E
- On the boatPhoto by: Mícheál G
What You Can Expect
Many of Budapest’s notable sights are showcased along the river, and you’ll have a front-row seat to admire the glowing Buda Castle and the Freedom Monument. You’ll also pass the Gellért Baths, where Hungarians and visitors alike come to swim and relax, as well as the Chain Bridge, a suspension bridge that spans the river and connects Buda and Pest.
If you’d like to dine aboard your Danube River cruise, select the option at checkout to include a traditional Hungarian meal with your ticket, which will be served buffet-style. (Please check the Itinerary section for a sample of the menu.) Live music from the Hungaria Folk Orchestra will also be provided as you take in all the sights, history and culture that this sparkling city has to offer.
Views are great! Good ok. A lot of people, but all organized well - so you don and #39;t feel a crowd.
Very well organised. Ours was the full bus version as too early in the year for the return by river. Recommended.
Food was great and the views were astonishing!
Beautiful evening cruise!! Highly recommend.
Wow - what a night. The food was great. Very surprised how good it was, considering it was a buffet. The welcome and seating of guests was very well organised, but make sure you get to the meeting spot early so as it can be tricky to find. The cruise has one of the best nights we had in 6 weeks in Europe and a must must must if you go to Budapest. The view is superb. The staff are wonderful. DO NOT MISS this tour !!!!! It's great.
It was amazing. loved the boat the food and the service. It and #39;s a great way to see Budapest at night
Lovely cruise. The musicians really added to the evening.
Beautiful!! A must when visiting Budapest!!
This was a surprise for all of us. The food was wonderful - there was huge variety and plenty to try. An extra drink was pricey but there were three drinks included. The views were beautiful, especially once it was dark. The band were entertaining but we would have liked some commentary on what we were seeing.
Take your print out into Danuba Palota to be exchanged for a ticket. Good trip, all as described. Musicians played through out. No commentary, which we liked.