- 2 hour Budapest sightseeing cruise on the Danube River
- Admire Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, including the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
- Feast on a Hungarian buffet dinner (if option selected) and drinks including wine and Champagne
- Enjoy live music entertainment by the Hungária Folk Orchestra
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Parliament BuildingPhoto by: Stephen G
- PA060025Photo by: Wayne B
- Hungarian Parliment BuildingPhoto by: John M
- Chain BridgePhoto by: ERIKA L
- Viator made our dream come ...Photo by: Ellen
- BuffetPhoto by: Tote
- Parlamento desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- Chain Brige desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- The Royal PalacePhoto by: Shaun C
- Parliament BuildingsPhoto by: Shaun C
- Night viewPhoto by: Joseph A
- Parliament buildingPhoto by: Joseph A
- On the boatPhoto by: Joseph A
- Croisière au Champagne ...Photo by: Muriel H
- Kvässlryssning på ...Photo by: Kari L
- The ParliamentPhoto by: Perry E
- On the boatPhoto by: Mícheál G
- Bridge over DanubePhoto by: Mícheál G
- Parliament by nightPhoto by: Mícheál G
- Dinner CruisePhoto by: Pepito A
What You Can Expect
Many of Budapest’s notable sights are showcased along the river, and you’ll have a front-row seat to admire the glowing Buda Castle and the Freedom Monument. You’ll also pass the Gellért Baths, where Hungarians and visitors alike come to swim and relax, as well as the Chain Bridge, a suspension bridge that spans the river and connects Buda and Pest.
If you’d like to dine aboard your Danube River cruise, select the option at checkout to include a traditional Hungarian meal with your ticket, which will be served buffet-style. (Please check the Itinerary section for a sample of the menu.) Live music from the Hungaria Folk Orchestra will also be provided as you take in all the sights, history and culture that this sparkling city has to offer.
Lovely cruise. The musicians really added to the evening.
Beautiful!! A must when visiting Budapest!!
This was a surprise for all of us. The food was wonderful - there was huge variety and plenty to try. An extra drink was pricey but there were three drinks included. The views were beautiful, especially once it was dark. The band were entertaining but we would have liked some commentary on what we were seeing.
Take your print out into Danuba Palota to be exchanged for a ticket. Good trip, all as described. Musicians played through out. No commentary, which we liked.
Great tour. Good company - a good mix of people. Wonderful views.
imlondon United States of ...
I had the best time on the dinner cruise. The views were spectacular. The meal consisted of traditional Hungarian food which was delicious. The band played great music and the staff was friendly and efficient! It was a blast!
A lovely evening which we would be keen to repeat when we return to Budapest.
Good food, good company, lovely music and great views.
The dinner was wonderful.
The dinner cruise was lovely and lots of fun. The organization and the food was great and had a great time.
Excellent and wonderful experience.