- 1.5-hour Budapest sightseeing cruise on the Danube River
- Admire Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, including the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
- Feast on a Hungarian buffet dinner (if option selected) and drinks including wine and Champagne
- Enjoy live music entertainment by the Hungária Folk Orchestra
Recent Photos of This Tour
- PA060025Photo by: Wayne B
- Hungarian Parliment BuildingPhoto by: John M
- Chain BridgePhoto by: ERIKA L
- Viator made our dream come ...Photo by: Ellen
- BuffetPhoto by: Tote
- Parlamento desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- Chain Brige desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- The Royal PalacePhoto by: Shaun C
- Parliament BuildingsPhoto by: Shaun C
- Night viewPhoto by: Joseph A
- Parliament buildingPhoto by: Joseph A
- On the boatPhoto by: Joseph A
- Croisière au Champagne ...Photo by: Muriel H
- Kvässlryssning på ...Photo by: Kari L
- The ParliamentPhoto by: Perry E
- On the boatPhoto by: Mícheál G
- Bridge over DanubePhoto by: Mícheál G
- Parliament by nightPhoto by: Mícheál G
- Dinner CruisePhoto by: Pepito A
- cruise8.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
We booked just days before the tour. IT WAS PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
small cruise, very romantic place. The food was superb. Typical Hungarian food, and very good taste. Desserts uauu !!!!!!!!. Traditional music and popular world music , great !!!!!, VIOLINS. AND THE VIEWS AROUND THE DANUBIO RIVER AT NIGHT, WAS A EXTRA DEAL !!!!!!
TOTALLY RECOMENDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were picked up a little late but were met at the dock and escorted to the boat in plenty of time. Everyone was very courteous and the food and music were wonderful. This cruise was significantly less than the one offered from our tour. I don't see how any other could have been better. I highly recommend this dinner cruise.
A truly wonderful experience! The views along the Danube at any time are spectacular but at night they are just magical. We were welcomed on board with a glass of champagne and were delighted with the choice of food at the buffet. The musicians provided great entertainment throughout the journey making the evening one that will never be forgotten.
Gorgeus!Special people!Best agency!
A very enjoyable evening with great food and entertainment.
Simply stunning! What a fantastic night we had. The food was lovely and the Hungarian Musicians were great and very funny serenading our husbands! After the meal we went on deck and were blown away with the stunning views of Budapest. You can view all the sights as you are eating but it is lovely to take your drink on deck and soak up the sights. Would love to do this again if we ever return to Budapest.
It was the highlight of the holiday.
Good food, entertainment, and service. Had a special transportation request and they handled superbly.
Despite the rain we were not put off on our evening dinner cruise. The boat was more classy than we expected, with good food and good musicians playing to us. Well worth it!