- 2 hour Budapest sightseeing cruise on the Danube River
- Admire Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, including the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
- Feast on a Hungarian buffet dinner (if option selected) and drinks including wine and Champagne
- Enjoy live music entertainment by the Hungária Folk Orchestra
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A bordo del crucero por el ...Photo by: jose g
- view from the cruisePhoto by: Klaus L
- ParlementPhoto by: Alexia U
- La vue côté BudaPhoto by: Alexia U
- Dîner croisièrePhoto by: Alexia U
- Parliament BuildingPhoto by: Stephen G
- PA060025Photo by: Wayne B
- Hungarian Parliment BuildingPhoto by: John M
- Chain BridgePhoto by: ERIKA L
- Viator made our dream come ...Photo by: Ellen
- BuffetPhoto by: Tote
- Parlamento desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- Chain Brige desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- The Royal PalacePhoto by: Shaun C
- Parliament BuildingsPhoto by: Shaun C
- Night viewPhoto by: Joseph A
- Parliament buildingPhoto by: Joseph A
- On the boatPhoto by: Joseph A
- Croisière au Champagne ...Photo by: Muriel H
- Kvässlryssning på ...Photo by: Kari L
What You Can Expect
Many of Budapest’s notable sights are showcased along the river, and you’ll have a front-row seat to admire the glowing Buda Castle and the Freedom Monument. You’ll also pass the Gellért Baths, where Hungarians and visitors alike come to swim and relax, as well as the Chain Bridge, a suspension bridge that spans the river and connects Buda and Pest.
If you’d like to dine aboard your Danube River cruise, select the option at checkout to include a traditional Hungarian meal with your ticket, which will be served buffet-style. (Please check the Itinerary section for a sample of the menu.) Live music from the Hungaria Folk Orchestra will also be provided as you take in all the sights, history and culture that this sparkling city has to offer.
This was an excellent trip along the Danube with fabulous food and wonderful entertainment. The organisation was very good and the people helpful and informative. The meal on board had a great variety of authentic Hungarian food and being a buffet there was more than enough food. The musicians were absolutely delightful entertaining and very friendly. The evening was well worth it - a must do if visiting Budapest.
This was an excellent cruise tour. Very good value for money. Food was good also entertainment. Would highly recommend this. Thoroughly enjoyed the evening
El tour tiene permite disfrutar de una hermosa vista , excelente comida y música .
This tour was amazing!
We loved the dinner cruise, the food was excellent, the music was lovely and the scenic views for pictures were great!!
The only but is that we waited 45 minutes for the driver to pick us up from our location. We were there 15 minutes before the scheduled time and about 35 after. Someone helped us call the company and they told him they had already been there to pick us up and there was nobody!! He told them it was not possible as he was with us all the time and they told him they would go again. It happens that the driver was out there all the time but did not make any kind of contact, he was just sitting in his car!!! We are not going to approach a random car to ask if they are our drivers, they have to have some kind of information so we can get in the car with them or we have to know what vehicle is going to pick us up to be sure which one it is.
Besides this incident, everything was great!
We enjoyed our River Dinner Cruise very much because we have had excellent wether and we booked the cruise without dinner. Therefore we could catch two of the few seats on deck without irritating light and Windows. It was really very enjoyable.
Excellent! Highly recommended.
Scenic views. great food and entertainment.