- 1.5-hour Budapest sightseeing cruise on the Danube River
- Admire Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, including the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
- Feast on a Hungarian buffet dinner (if option selected) and drinks including wine and Champagne
- Enjoy live music entertainment by the Hungária Folk Orchestra
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Parliament BuildingPhoto by: Stephen G
- PA060025Photo by: Wayne B
- Hungarian Parliment BuildingPhoto by: John M
- Chain BridgePhoto by: ERIKA L
- Viator made our dream come ...Photo by: Ellen
- BuffetPhoto by: Tote
- Parlamento desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- Chain Brige desde el cruceroPhoto by: Tote
- The Royal PalacePhoto by: Shaun C
- Parliament BuildingsPhoto by: Shaun C
- Night viewPhoto by: Joseph A
- Parliament buildingPhoto by: Joseph A
- On the boatPhoto by: Joseph A
- Croisière au Champagne ...Photo by: Muriel H
- Kvässlryssning på ...Photo by: Kari L
- The ParliamentPhoto by: Perry E
- On the boatPhoto by: Mícheál G
- Bridge over DanubePhoto by: Mícheál G
- Parliament by nightPhoto by: Mícheál G
- Dinner CruisePhoto by: Pepito A
What You Can Expect
GREAT NIGHT the music made the night, the buffet was fine, lots of it, will do again when in budspest
Everything was very nice!!!
The view was amazing and the buffet was truly delicious with tons of options. Highly recommend
This tour was amazing!
A wonderful evening. Cruise, food and service excellent. Got some fantastic photos of the Parliament Building lit up in the evening. Highly recommended.
Thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. Would definitely recommend.
It was the high light of our Budapest trip! The music, food, wine, scenery everything was perfect!! I took the dinner cruise with my parents, husband and 4 year old son, every one loved it. The only negative feedback I'd say was it was hot inside the boat, or perhaps we were assigned a table closer to the buffet. it would have been nice if they could open the windows a bit to let some cool air in.. the price was very reasonable, great value!
absolutely superb evening from start to finish. Very professional transfer drivers, excellent food, brilliant entertainment. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would advise anyone to experience this without hesitation
Doing a night river cruise of Budapest is a must, so I was glad I booked this. Just a little apprehension at the start when the pick-up transfer from hotel was late - the cab driver was stuck in traffic - but he managed to get me to the harbour pick-up point on time. The local company, managed by a bevy of young ladies, are efficient, telling you exactly what you can expect. We only waited a short while before being led to a ferry that can take in 100-200 people bigger boats for 500-1000 in summer. My ticket covered drinks and dinner since it's my first night at Budapest which saved me the trouble of looking for food. Food is so-so but the drinks were good. And they even tried to sell you more booze on the cruise. The lit-up sights are fabulous, from Parliament House to Buda Castle, and especially the Palace of Arts. 1.5 to 2 hrs is just nice to cover all the major buildings up and down the Danube. There's string trio on board but any other entertainment takes the attention away from the real sights I feel. Highly recommended.
The view of Budapest from this dinner cruise was outstanding. It was a wonderful way to spend our first evening in Budapest and being a bit jet lagged, it was very easy to do. The food was amazingly good as you will find is the case with most food in this truly beautiful city.