- Enjoy a 1.5-hour folk show by either the Danube Folk Ensemble or the Hungaria Folk Ensemble and Orchestra
- Soak up the historical settings of Danube Palace or Budai Vigado and be entertained by traditional Hungarian music and dance!
- Take a 1.5-hour late night Danube River dinner cruise
- Admire Budapest's UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, including the Buda Castle Quarter
- Dine on a Hungarian buffet dinner and sip a glass of wine or beer as you admire the twinkling nighttime views
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IMG_4935Photo by: Dennis M
- House of ParliamentPhoto by: Roy T
- DancersPhoto by: Roy T
- Le Pont des chaînesPhoto by: Véronique H
- Gastronomie hongroisePhoto by: Véronique H
- Le ParlementPhoto by: Véronique H
- BuffetPhoto by: Véronique H
- Bâteau croisièrePhoto by: Véronique H
- Palais du DanubePhoto by: Véronique H
- Duna PalotaPhoto by: Véronique H
- FolkloreshowPhoto by: Henk K
What You Can Expect
Afterward, a guide will lead you to the romantic waters of the Danube where your late-night dinner cruise awaits you. Try some authentic Hungarian fare with the hot buffet dinner served on board, as well as wine, beer and Champagne to toast the beautiful view. Candlelight will set the mood indoors as you make your way past sites such as the Chain Bridge, Buda Castle and the Gellért Baths, all landmarks that contribute to Budapest’s celebrated UNESCO World Heritage-listed panorama.
The cruise lasts a little over an hour, and provides the perfect opportunity to view the glowing backdrop of the city at night. After your meal, take your drink to the fresh air of the upper deck to appreciate the scenery before the end of the tour.
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alöfld-style goulash with noodles
Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
Hot Main Courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Meatballs in tomato sauce
Turkey cutlets with vegetables in parsley sauce
Csongrád-style pork slices in garlic sauce
Steamed jasmine rice with corn
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Corn salad in dill and yogurt dressing
Vinegary potato salad
Cucumber salad with sour cream dressing
Somló-style sponge cake pudding
Mini tiramisu cup
Blueberry fruit cream with chocolate sponge cake
1 glass of Champagne
1 glass of wine, beer or juice
1 bottle of mineral water
very good show
Artur Ribeiro Brazil
Fantástico show. O Duna Palota é uma excelente casa de espetáculos e o espetáculo em sim é perfeito. Excelente banda ou orquestra e grupo de bailarinos. Ótimo show!
It was a wonderful evening. It did not start on time, nor did the cruise, but it was wonderful all the same. I would recommend it to those that enjoy classical music. The location was not that easy to find. Walked in circles a bit, but once there the performance was great. The food on the Cruise was plentiful and delicious.
Wow! Hungarians really know how to party! The cruise was dreamy and the food was some of the best I had during my entire holiday. Truly a night to remember. Thanks Budapest
Excellent, will be using your services again !!
Thank you, we really enjoyed the folklore show however we found the dinner was way too late for us. The music on the cruise was great! The meal was also delicious. We would recommend it to anyone, especially if they don't mind eating a hearty meal at 10.00pm. Thank you again. Keep the Hungarian folklore alive!!
This performance was excellent and worth seeing while in Budapest. It was the highlight of the trip. Strongly recommend this offer to all visitors.
Steven G United States of ...
Excellent show, followed by a dinner / evening on the Danube. Professional dancing and orchestra playing Hungarian music. It was a very enjoyable evening and comes highly recommended!